Wednesday 20 April 2016

#THE #LORD #GOD IS THE #JUDGE OF #THOSE WHO #ACCUSE OTHERS OF #BREAKING #HIS LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS YET #BREAK IT #THEMSELVES

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    This say I unto thee Judge not least ye shall be Judged as My Word proclaims for howsoever thou dost Judge others in the same measure thou shalt be Judged, but it is that I saith the Holy One of Israel who am the Judge of all of mankind even My servant shall come before My Judgment seat and shall have to answer to Me alone for all of his thoughts words and deeds, but there are those who seek to accuse others of doing wrong who are guilty of the same things, but let it be known that the chief accuser of those who belong unto Me is the adversary and they who accuse others of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and do themselves break them if not physically spiritually in their hearts and minds these even these are those who belong unto and do follow their father the Adversary and as he is to be cast into the bottomless pit so shall they indeed follow him therein.
    But as I did which is in My Word send out a prophet of Mine to test another in as far as his obedience to My command for him so to do, was tested to come aside and did partake of food when I command him not to do so and he when he continued of his journey was slain by a lion in the way and was buried by the prophet sent to test him. So is it also do I test others by commanding My servants to do that which reveals the acts of those who seek the downfall of those who belong to Me. To those I say this be very wary thou dost not fall foul of Lion of the Tribe of Judah and do perish at His hand.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment