Sunday 17 April 2016

#THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH WHICH ARE TO BE #JUDGED AND #PUNISHED FOR THEIR #DISOBEDIENCE OF #GODS #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

To thee of the Nations of the Earth I proclaim unto thee the Judgment to come of the Nations has started in earnest and shall continue until all the Nations of the Earth have been Judged and those who are weighed in the balance and are found wanting shall suffer My wrath and anger being poured out upon them even unto destruction. Thus comes the whirlwind and the fire the earthquake and the storm even upon all the Island Nations of the Earth and shall continue until either those Nations who are thus judged do repent and forsake their rebellious and disobedient ways to obey all of My Holy Law and commandments, or suffer utter and total destruction they shall fall and rise no more sinking beneath the waves of My Wrath and anger poured out upon them. Most assuredly I have no joy in the death of even the wicked, but Justice must be done and seen to be done. Disobedience to all of My Holy Law as set down in My Word I cannot and will not tolerate in any way whatsoever. It is that the age of disobedience and rebellion is at an end, I have tolerated the wickedness and immorality and the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments until now but no longer. The situation now is that obey all of My Holy Law and commandments as set down in My Word and be blessed and prosper or perish under the full weight of the punishment required as it is set forth in My Word full measure.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment