Saturday 30 April 2016

#THE #KILLING OF #WILDLIFE FOR #MONETARY #GAIN AND #SPORT EVEN #ANIMAL-#POACHERS WHO #KILL #WITHOUT #MERCY

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    To those who say unto Me why am I not dealing with those in Africa who seek to kill My creatures for sport and for monetary gain even that which is formed into various pieces of so called art from animal parts which could result in their extinction. That which I do is even wait until they who commit such acts and the Nations which deal in such trade run their full course and it is with famine and drought that I have already struck some Nations for their cruelty to their wild life and to their own people and will extend it to all those also who still do not learn the lesson that sooner or later when they least expect it, My Wrath and anger will be poured out upon them in this manner when their cup of cruelty if filled to the brim it shall descend upon those Nations and people who trade in these goods and upon all of the Nations which do not do enough to stamp this illegal trade in the death of My creatures out, for if there was no market for this trade then there would be no reason to kill these creatures of Mine. But I say unto thee these creatures all and every one are created by Me and do at death return unto Me these suffer not to be judged as mankind is therefore aught that is done unto them I know how they pass from the Earth and unnecessary killing of wild animals except for man's survival is that which I will not tolerate and that goes especially those who hunt animals just for sport. Vengeance is Mine saith the Lord I shall repay the for that which they do contrary to My Holy Law and commandments upon this matter as set down in My Word.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee .

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment