Tuesday 4 December 2018

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD UNTO #THEE BY WHAT #MEASURE SHALL I #MEASURE THE #NATIONS AND WHAT #BALANCES SHALL I USE TO #JUDGE EACH #NATION ONLY BY THE #MEASURE AND #BALANCES OF ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS UNTO #PERFECTION

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation of the heavens and the Earth and all of mankind as I have and am Judging the Nations of the Earth so it is that all the days of mankind upon the Earth each and every one, of those gone before and those who now exist and they that are to come until the end of days not long off their days upon the Earth by Me have been recorded in the book of life even the all of the lives of the inhabitants of the Earth and not one is passed over or excluded both the righteous and the unrighteous and thus say I unto thee saith the Holy One of Israel by what measure shall I measure mankind by and what balances am I using in the Judging of the Nations and  shall be used by Me saith the Lord God when all come before Me to be Judged even all of My Holy Laws and commandments there is none other and the measure is the perfect perpetual obedience to all of those Laws and Commandments of which if any falls short to measure up shall be cast out into outer darkness and the pit even the bottomless pit wherein is the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment where in all the wicked and the disobedient and the unrighteous of mankind are cast therein. But it is as afore said as was prophesied of the days to come by the prophets of old even the day when I by My Mighty Right hand should Judge and punish all the Nations of the Earth a day of troubles and great diverse disasters never afore seen upon the Earth of drought and famines of plagues and diseases of Earth quakes cataclysmic storms and tidal waves washing away all the filth of the wicked of the Earth who prey on the poor and the homeless, elderly and the down trodden who rob widows of their livelihood who deny the starving and the naked food for their stomachs and clothes for their backs and clean water to drink who sit in fine houses and ride around in luxurious comfort having stored up much wealth and in their hearts are content and at peace without fear until the time when the end of their lives comes in sight and My warning goes out to them as it doth to all of mankind when their days are coming to an end, that soon they shall have to appear before Me to be Judged then it is they plead for mercy and forgiveness for all of their sins crimes and transgression committed throughout their lives seeking of Me forgiveness and mercy and when none is forth coming begin to curse and blaspheme and ask why should they not be forgiven they say they have done nothing wrong they have paid their dues given to the poor they have gone to their places of worship on a regular basis and My reply is hast thou obeyed from the heart by faith all of My Holy Laws and Commandments each and every day of thy life upon the Earth perfectly and hast thou by Faith believed in and followed and been cleansed by the blood of the Eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah whose Name is IMMANUEL for I say unto them and unto all without the shedding of blood there can be no remission for sin, crime or transgressions and the breaking of any of My Laws and commandments and only but a few reply yea indeed we have and to them I say well done My good and Faithfull servants enter into the rest of thy Lord and into My Kingdom there to abide forever. But this say I unto thee as I have and am Judging all of the Nations not as mankind judges nor by mankind’s standards or Laws but by and according to all My Holy Laws I have searched out all of this civilization and all the generations of the Earth and have at this time found not one righteous Nation peoples upon the Face of the Earth even Mine own Nation and people the sheep of My Pastures have wandered far from Me and played the harlot or as thou wouldst say it the whore, with all of the unrighteous Nations of the Earth and that is why I and My Word says Judgment begins at the House of God even My House is where it really begins and where it ends I have returned My people to their promised land as promised to Abraham and his descendants forever so that they could and would return unto Me and yet they continue to follow after the ways sins crimes and transgressions of the Nations of the Earth and until they return unto Me and obey all the words of My covenant made in the wilderness so shall I not return unto them but shall as I have and am Judging the Nations Judge them also.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment