Saturday 22 December 2018

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THE #HOLY ONE OF #ISRAEL #MY PRESENCE SHALL #DESCEND ONCE MORE UPON #MY #HOLY #MOUNT EVEN #HOREB IN THESE #LAST #DAYS TO #PURGE ALL OF MY HOLY #MOUNTAIN LAND AND #NATION SURROUNDING IT OF ALL THAT #POLLUTES IT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of all of creation unto thee as concerning My Holy Mount and the land and Nation wherein it resides that My presence once more even in these last day shall descend upon My Holy Mount even Horeb and all of the Nation wherein it resides by Me shall be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and if found wanting shall indeed be cast down unto the depths of the Earth but it shall be as in the days of Mosher when I delivered unto him the tablets whereon were written the words of the covenant that I made with Israel that they should be My People and I their redeemer saviour and God that had delivered them from their bondage in Egypt he upon descending to give to them the tablets  so found them having made a graven image bowing down unto it and worshiping it then I did in My wrath and anger after he cast down and broke the tablets did cause the destruction of all of those who had deliberately done so causing the Earth to open up and swallow all of them that did follow after the one who had caused them to do this most wicked act. Thus as said shall cast down all who follow after false gods bow down to graven images and follow after false faith in all of that land and Nation for as was the ground whereon Mosher first met with Me was Holy so till this day has it remained Holy unto Me saith the Lord God of Israel and be assure I shall cleanse and shall purge out the whole of the land of all wickedness and immorality and corruption and shall cause to go down unto the grave and all who do disobey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments that do come near unto My Holy Mount. This shall be so that all the Nations of the Earth may see and know that I AM come to Judge all of the Nations of the Earth and that in spirit and by divine truth unto perfection and to cast down and destroy by the power of My right hand all who do wickedly seek to defile My Holy Mount thus as it was with Moser/Moses so shall it be even now and all shall see and know it is I the Lord God creator redeemer and saviour of all of the Holy People and all of those of mankind who belong unto Me by Faith in the Eternal Passover Lamb that is and shall of a truth Judge and punish all the Nation of the Earth and this shall be the sign of My presence upon My Holy Mount even Horeb that shall descend upon all the mount and the Land shall be a great whirlwind and cleansing fire and that shall purge all of the mount and all of the land wherein it resides of all that doth pollute it from the shore of the seas to the borders of Israel and Egypt.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment