Monday 31 December 2018

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL MOST #SEVERLY #PUNISH ALL THE #NATIONS FROM #IRAN TO #VIETNAMS EASTERN SHORE AND FROM #KAZAKHSTAN BORDER WITH RUSSIA TO THE #SOUTHERN #SHORES OF #SRI LANKA FOR #BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and creator of all that is was and ever shall be even of the whole Universe and all that in it is! Thus shall it be that I shall as with the continents of other Nations punish most severely also all the Nations of the Indian Continent including all off the Nations from the Iranian border with the Persian Gulf to the Eastern shore of Vietnam and from Russia’s border with Kazakhstan to the southern shores of Sri Lanka for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the wicked slaughter of all land and marine mammals and the treatment of their people even especially the weak and the poor and the down trodden the refugee and the stranger within their gates even of the enslavement of their own people in factories and businesses so that they and their Governments may live in the lap of luxury. Thus say I what is the dividing line in the work place and in factories and businesses of this modern civilized society between working for a living and being duly rewarded as in My word say I a Worker is worthy of their hire and just wages for a worthy industrious worker and enslavement by another name that exist in many of the work places of modern businesses and factories; whether any in all of these Nations believe in Me or not so say I as I have said to others the Earth is Mine as also are all the creature of the Earth that are brought forth by Me at birth upon all of the face of the Earth and upon their death return unto Me being innocent in and of themselves of all sins transgressions and crimes being not self aware and only having the ability to adapt and survive of which thou doth call the natural instinct for survival, only mankind is self conscious and self aware for I say unto thee that not one creature from the minutest creature to the leviathan even the great Wales of the seas and oceans of the Earth are cast into the bottomless pit ye call hell that alone is reserved for unrighteous of mankind those who are wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient to the core of their being especially of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for it is that as all the creatures of the Earth return unto Me so are they also given a place in My Heavenly Kingdom why think ye that it says in My Word that in the New Heavens and upon the New Earth that the Lion shall lie down with the lamb and a child shall without fear of harm play on an asps nest for by the destruction of the Earth so shall also all the wickedness immorality corruption and the iniquities of mankind be destroyed especially disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for all in the new Heavens and upon all of the new Earth shall obey all of My Holy Law and commandments perfectly for as I am perfect so shall all in the My Kingdom and upon the New Earth be perfect in all of their being and shall live forever. Thus as said as hath been set down in My Word even as concerning these last days and the Judging of all the Nations of mankind and the punishing thereof so shall all be fulfilled unto perfection then shall come the day wherein the whole of mankind shall come before My Throne to be Judged. But before that day there shall be the rise and fall of many upon the face of the Earth the fall of all wicked disobedient immoral idolatrous and evil Nations and Kingdoms and the rising up of many Nations that have turned from their wicked and unrighteous disobedient ways to walk upon the paths of righteousness in obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for My Holy Names sake and shall as shall all of Israel once more heed and obey all the Word of the covenant I made with them in the wilderness by Mosher/Moses. Thus it is as said there are four Mighty Nations that exist now upon the face of the Earth that are to fall down to the dust of the ground and to be destroyed and no more remembered upon the face of the Earth as have the wicked and evil empires of ancient times that have risen in arrogance and pride and have sought even to destroy the Holy People My People and My Nation and have had to be cast down even unto the grave and the bottomless pit by Mine own right hand to be no more yet it is that as so said in My Word I have no joy in the death of the wicked nor the casting down of their Nations but I am a Holy and Just God and Justice must be done and seen to be down that others may be warned if they rebel against Me what their end shall be.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment