Thursday 20 December 2018

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS #MY WILL AND #PURPOSE IS #DONE IN ALL OF #MY CREATION TO THE #GLORY OF #MY #HOLY #NAME SO #SHALL I #SEARCH THE EARTH FOR BUT ONE #RIGHTEOUS #NATION LEST I #VISIT THE #NATIONS WITH THE FULL #FURY OF #MY WRATH AND #ANGER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation from the vastness of the Universe to the creation of the Earth and all that dwells thereon from the creatures of the Earth beyond the sight of mankind to the leviathans of the ocean from the depths of the seas to the highest mountain all have been created by the Word of My Mouth as said I say and it comes into being command and it is done even all of the stars planets and galaxies of the Universe obey all of My Commandments and are held in their course by Me along with all of the climates of every planet and the lives of all the creatures of the Earth are governed by Me saith the Lord God of the Heavenly Host it is only mankind that I have created in Mine own image that did rebel against Me and did fall because of disobedience to one simple commandment and from that day till now doth rebel and doth break each and every commandments as is set down in My written Word only are those who do obey My Holy Laws and commandments by faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL are those who have been are and will be redeemed through His blood the blood of the true and only eternal Passover Lamb who gave His life willingly to redeem them all by faith even the only true eternal Faith as is set down in My Word. Thus it is that all the wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of unbelieving mankind from all the Nation of the Earth to all of the wicked immoral and disobedient of the My People and Nation shall in Judgment by My Wrath and anger be cast into the bottomless pit/hell and all the creatures of the Earth who are innocent of all and any wrong doing as hath been so since the beginning upon death return unto Me forever and in the End as said in My Word after the creation of the New Heavens and the New Earth the Lion shall lie down with the Lamb and a child shall play on a snakes nest for there shall be no harm done in all of the Earth and in all of My Holy Mountain for the all shall live forever in peace Love happiness obeying from the heart willingly all of My Holy Laws and Commandments unto perfection for all in the New heavens and Earth shall be as the Host/angels of heaven pure perfect and holy free from all harm and alarm for it is that I shall overshadow all of the Earth with My Presence and My Name shall return unto My Holy City and in the House to My Holy Name for My Glory shall reside therein forever.

This is the Word of the Lord |God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment