Monday 3 December 2018

#THUS #SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF THE #WHOLE OF #CREATION #NOW AT THIS #TIME I SHALL #JUDGE ALL THE #NORTHERN #NATIONS EVEN THE FAR #NORTHERN #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH AND AGAIN #SAY #I UNTO THE #UK CHOOSE #SUBJECTION OR #FREEDOM.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God as concerning the fall of Empires especially the British Empire by My hand because of pride and arrogance was humbled and brought down almost unto the dust of the ground but did in the end turn from its evil corrupt arrogant ways and was tried in the fires of conflict and purified to become the common wealth it is now and but for the past actions of its Government would be on the path to prosperity and a great global trading Nation of great influence on the worlds stage thus say I chose the wrong path and go thy way instead of My way saith the Holy One of Israel and become bound to another but a mere footnote in the future history of the Nations of the Earth chose My way and fill a whole volume as to the influence this Nation will have on the history of the Nations of the World especially Mine own Nation and people as is so set down in My Word concerning a Northern Nation coming to the aid and defence of My People as thou did in that last World War and thereafter. Yet as I have so Judged the Americas especially the Northern Continent yet thus it is that all of the Americas must be and will be judged even by My Holy Laws and Commandments by which all Nations are Judge and so it is also all the Northern Nations of the Earth must be by Me Judged as is so set down in My Word and the far Northern Nations must all be Judged from Canada to Sweden and Norway even as hath so been set down of old by My servant who prophesied of this day that would come upon all the Nations of the Earth but I repeat in as far as the UK is concern again I say saith the Lord God and redeemer and saviour of all of those of mankind who belong unto Me by Faith in the true and only Eternal Passover even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL chose the path upon which your future depends Freedom or Subjection.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment