Saturday 8 December 2018

#THUS #SAITH #THE #LORD #GOD TO #ISRAEL AND ALL THE #REDEEMED OF #MANKIND #I SHALL #CLEANSE #ISRAEL OF ALL THAT #POLLUTES #HER AND #JERUSALEM SHALL AGAIN BECOME #MY #HOLY #CITY AND THE #HOUSE TO #MY #NAME SHALL BE #BUILT EVEN IN #TROUBLED #TIMES

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator and redeemer of all of the Holy People even all of the redeemed of mankind throughout the Earth for all do live and move and have their being Me for it is that no living creatures or of mankind can exist apart from Me for it is that the Universe and all that in it is I can hold in the palm of My hand as afore said the Earth is Mine and the fullness thereof and it is that I shall Judge all the Nations of the Earth and if after being weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement I shall find them to be unrighteous wicked immoral corrupt rebellious and breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandments by whirlwind and fire shall I cast them down to the very depths of the bottomless pit their lands shall become desolate and void of life an empty wasteland fit only for the creatures of the desert but the righteous even those who believe in the true eternal Passover Lamb by Faith and are cleansed and are made righteous through His blood in My sight shall I bless and cause them to prosper in whatsoever they do upon the face of Earth I shall surround them around about with My Presence and shall protect them from all harm and alarm and shall give unto them peace beyond all understanding even My Peace. But I do say this as a warning that whomsoever shall fight against these My People and My children shall have Me to contend with for in great fury and anger will I by My Right Hand which holds My swift terrible Sharpe sword shall I cause to descend upon and go through them to destroy them utterly from off the face of the Earth. But also shall all of Israel be purified as My the fire of My righteous anger against all that pollutes the whole of that land and once cleansed shall I turn the hearts of My People from off following after the ways of the Nations they shall become once more My People and I their God redeemer and saviour then shall My Holy City be cleansed and once More shall be filled with the glory of My presence and this say I saith the Adonai Elohim even in the day of troubles to come shall the House to My Holy Name by My People shall be built even as so set down in My Word and once more when built shall be returned to its place the Ark of the Covenant containing therein the tablets of stone given to Mosher/Moses on Horeb to give unto My People for them to keep all the Words of the Covenant which I wrote thereon for them to keep all the days of their lives upon the Earth. This though I say whomsoever shall bless Israel and Jerusalem I shall bless and whomsoever shall curse Israel and Jerusalem I shall curse and whomsoever shall fight against Israel shall as hath been said by Me shall have Me to contend with and whomsoever shall have Me to contend with of a surety their flesh will be cast down into the dust of the ground even unto their grave and their souls into the very depths of the bottomless pit/hell wherein is the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment