Saturday 29 December 2018

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL MOST SEVERELY #PUNISH ALL THE #NATIONS AND ISLANDS OF THE #AMERICAS THE #MIDDLE EAST THE #RUSSIAN FEDERATION AND #EUROPE UNTO THE #MEDITERRANEAN FOR THE #WICKED #SLAUGHTER OF #LAND AND #MARINE #MAMMALS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God I shall punish most severely all the Islands and Nations of the Americas of Europe of Northern and Eastern Europe of the Middle East and of the Russian federation and especially the Nations of the Mediterranean and all the Islands thereof along with all the Islands of the Atlantic Ocean even as I said I shall also do unto all the Islands and Nations of the South and East China seas and the sea of Japan and all of the Nations from India to the sea of Okhotsk even punish them most severely for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the wicked slaughter of all land and marine mammals whether or not they believe in Me. Thus say I the Earth and all that is in and upon it is Mine saith the Lord God and belongs to none other thus it is mankind and the creatures thereof are but temporary inhabitants of the Earth and all are answerable to Me for all of their lives upon the Earth in as far as obedience or the disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and commandments are concerned in thought word and deed as I have said afore nothing is hidden for My Sight even all of the thoughts of mankind are but open books to Me. Thus also it is that all the creatures of the Earth and all of mankind live and move and have their being upon the Earth all of their lives in Me for without Me saith THE I AM THAT I AM NOTHING CAN EXIST THAT DOTH EXIST OF THE CREATURES OF THE EARTH OR OF MANKIND I IT IS WHO GIVES LIFE AND I IT IS WHO TAKETH IT AWAY. But it is into the hands of mankind I have given the paramount responsibility of caring for the creatures and the environment of the whole of the Earth thus it is in the past I have sought to emphasise the care and protection of the environment and the creatures of land seas and oceans is mankind’s responsibility but mankind has not fulfilled their responsibility but instead have neglected that God given responsibility thus it shall be from this day forth that the continued destruction of the environment and the slaughter of the creatures of the seas except to maintain the livelihoods of those that depend upon the creatures of seas oceans and lands for their continued existence I shall punish most severely, especial those who do wickedly slaughter the mammals of the land oceans and seas I shall punish with whirlwind and fire by Earthquake Tsunamis and volcanic activity for it is as many of the Islands of the oceans and seas owe their existence to the undersea volcanic activity of the Earth brought about by the might of My Right Hand. Thus it is as they have been thus raised up by volcanic activity so in like manner as I have in ages past raise these Island up so have I by Volcanic eruptions destroyed and sunk many Islands even according to My will and purpose for upon the Islands of the seas and oceans are many Volcanoes now laying dormant but can soon be brought back to life and thus shall I do so with those Nations that do slaughter the mammals the lands and of the oceans and as a reminder mammals as defined by thy scientist are the creatures of the seas that do not breath through gills but depend on pure air and lungs to breath and do bear their offspring as do the Land based  mammals and mankind bear their offspring. Thus say I again as I have afore said I shall most severely punish the Islands and Nations of the Americas of Europe of Northern and Eastern Europe and of the Russian federation and especially those Nations of the Mediterranean and all the Islands thereof along with all the Islands of the Atlantic Ocean for their destruction of the environment and the slaughtering of the creatures of the seas unnecessarily or without rhyme or reason or just for the wicked pleasure of those who neither follow after nor believe in Me nor obey any all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus it is I repeat the punishment for the breaking of any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments whether any of mankind believe or not shall be punished most severely as is so set down in My Word according to that which is demanded by My Holy Laws  and commandments. Thus it shall be as said from this time forth until Judgment Day which has been written upon the hearts of all of mankind for to come at the day and time as so ordained by Me saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of all the Hosts of Heaven. Make no mistake as I have punished the Islands of the South and East China seas so shall I do so again if the destruction of the environment and the slaughter of the animals of land and seas and oceans continues even as hath so been done in the past when I caused many an Island with is towns and cities because of great wickedness to sink below the surface of seas and oceans for it is that not one Island on the surface of the Earth is secure from the possibility that they will not sinking in like manner beneath the ocean waves because of great wickedness immorality corruption and the lack of caring for the creatures of land and seas and air and the needy of mankind.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment