Monday 24 December 2018

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD FOR THE #BREAKING OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THE #WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY AND #CORRUPTION OF THE #NATIONS AND #LACK OF #FINDING ONE #RIGHTEOUS #NATION I AM NOW #PURPOSED TO #PUNISH THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the heavens and the Earth and all that in them is even all of mankind and the creatures that reside thereon who hath set the Stars and the Galaxies in their course the Sun to warm and nurture the Earth and set the Earth in its orbit even all splendour of the Heavens that bear witness to the Glory of My Holy Name that shall in the days to come to reside once more in the House to My Holy Name. Thus it was that there remained the Nations of Asia and South East Asia to search out to see if there be but one righteous Nation amongst all the Nations therein and having found none no not on and having Judged them all and found in all of them great wickedness immorality iniquity corruption and the lack of meeting the needs of the needy and the lack of caring for their environment to an excessive degree as also hath the of caring for My creatures been greatly lacking in all of the lands of these Nation thus it is I am purposed; as so I have begun; to punish all the Nations of the Earth from the Americas to the Middle East and from the Northern Most Nation to the Southernmost Nations of the Earth one by one until all the Nations of the Earth shall the verdict of My Just Judgment be applied unto all of the Nations unto perfection for it is that I shall in Judgement cleans from off the Earth all Wickedness immorality corruption the abuse of the environment and My creatures of every land and Nation as hath been so set down in My Word both past and present to come upon all the face of the Earth of the  Nations and upon all of mankind in these the Last days. Thus far have I been lenient with Nations and with the whole mankind by warning the Nations that if they turned not from their wickedness immorality corruption and the care for the environment and creatures of the Earth even My Earth and all that in it is of the environment and the creatures of the Earth the stewardship thereof of which I placed in the care of all of mankind warning mankind in the beginning what the consequences of failing to meet the duties and responsibilities of that stewardship would be that I would visit mankind with the full fury of My wrath and anger that in the end the hearts of many of mankind would fail them for the fear of that which is to come upon the Earth. Over that last few decades I have warned mankind of that which was to come by not only the Words of My servant but by the wrath and anger that hath thus far I have not struck the whole of the Nations of mankind with the full force of My Wrath and anger and vengeance for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for if I have done so the mankind’s Nations upon the face of the Earth would not now be in existence but still even though I have struck the Nations by earthquake volcanoes pestilence and disease by plague whirlwind and fire by catastrophic storms heat waves and drought and by the words also of My servants in times past yet mankind as I said mankind would in the last days harden their hearts stop up their ears and blind their eyes unto the Warning set down in My Word and given in these last days by the messengers sent and the words of My servant so hath it come to pass and now there is only; unless the hearts of mankind be turned from hearts of stone to hearts of flesh their ears unblocked their eyes opened and they turn from their wicked corrupt immoral disobedient unbelieving ways; then only one act remains to be fulfilled by Myself and that is in I must in wrath and anger one by one must punish all of the Nations guilty of disobeying all of My Holy Laws and commandments of committing great iniquity wickedness immorality and not meeting the needs of the needy of the neglecting of the duties of stewardship for the whole of the Earths creatures and environment place in their care thus as said their remains only the outpouring of My Wrath and anger upon all of the Nations of mankind unto perfection one by one and as I have thus begun so shall the outpouring of My Wrath anger in Judgment and the Punishment thereof be until all of the Nations of the Earth have been Judged the verdict given and the punishment applied even according as so set down in My Word by all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus now it that there shall be no mercy given to all of those Nations that do now not turn from off their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and do not turn from all iniquity wickedness immorality the care of the environment and the creatures of the Earth and the care of all the needy of the Earth it shall be that the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon the Nations one by one shall be swift and terrible even by the striking of My swift terrible sharp sword of My vengeance upon all the wicked inhabitants of all of the Earth even of all of mankind.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment