Wednesday 19 December 2018

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I HAVE #SEARCH FOR BUT ONE #RIGHTEOUS #NATION IN ALL OF #AFRICA AND HAVE FOUND #NONE THUS SHALL I POUR OUT #MY WRATH AND #ANGER ON ALL OF #AFRICA FROM #EGYPT #LIBYA AND #MOROCCO TO THE #CAPE OF #GOOD #HOPE.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel even the Lord of the Hosts of Heaven I say unto thee as I have thus Judge the Americas and intend forth with of a certainty to punish all of the Wicked rebellious disobedient immoral and corrupt Nations of the Americas so also have I thus Judge all of the Nations of the continent of Africa from Egypt, Libya and Morocco in North Africa to the Cape of Good Hope and have search out unto perfection all of the Nations therein to see if there be but; as I did with the Americas; one Holy and righteous Nation and have found none no not one in all of that continent that is Holy and Righteous from the Government to the homeless of the streets of every Nation of the Continent and am thus set to punish the whole of that Continents Nations with the full fury of My Wrath and anger by famine and drought by plague and disease by pestilence and by cataclysmic storms and floods by Earth Quakes and volcanoes and by tsunamis stricking the shores of every Nation that borders the seas even also by fire and by whirlwind as I have so done with other Nations so shall I do with the Nations of the this continent unless repentance and obedience by faith in the true and only Messiahs to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments is forth coming if not then make no mistake My wrath and anger shall bring about such devastation that much of the continent of Africa shall become unfit for human habitation.

This is the Word of the Lord |God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment