Wednesday 26 December 2018

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD ALL THE NATIONS OF THE #SOUTH #CHINA #SEA AND ALL THE NATIONS FROM #RUSSIA TO #AUSTRALIA AND FROM #INDIA TO THE SEA OF #OKHOTSK SHALL BE WEIGHED IN THE BALANCES OF #MY JUST JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel creator of the all that is and was and ever shall be from the creation of Earth unto the whole of the Universe and unto the Heaven of Heavens and all that in them exists. Thus it is even at this time that I am Purposed to Judge and to weigh in the balances of My Just Judgment all the Nations of the South China sea and all the Nations from India to the sea of Okhotsk and from Russia to Australia including New Zealand and shall if found guilty of the breaking of all of My Laws and Commandments shall according as so set down in My Word punish all the Nations thus found guilty of doing so by the outpouring of the full fury of My Wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire disease and plague I shall search out all of the Nations with this area and if there be but one righteous Nation I shall withhold My Wrath and anger but if I find none I saith the Lord God of the Whole of creation shall of a certainty descend in wrath and anger visiting upon all of these Nations such disasters that the disasters that have thus far befallen all of the Nations in this region shall pale into insignificance of that which is to befall not only the Nations of these regions but also all the Nations of the Earth for it is that the days of the Judging and punishing of all the Nations of the Earth for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments is at hand. Thus it is that all the wicked unrighteous immoral corrupt disobedient Law Breaking Nations shall suffer the out pouring of My wrath and anger by increasing Volcanic activity over all of the Earth even in places never afore having suffered such disastrous events and Earth Quakes that shall be of such great magnitude that will shock and amaze thy scientist so much that they will confess that these be not just as they and ye call them acts of Nature for such shall be the devastation that will result from these quakes both on Land and in the seas that none will be in any doubt as to the cause thereof especially the undersea volcano that will erupt in Marinades trench. But it shall not only be the magnitude of these quakes and what ye call tsunamis resulting from sea quakes but their number and frequency which will increase as Judgment day grows ever nearer that will cause the hearts of many of mankind to fail them for the fear of that which is to come. Thus it shall be that if the Nations do turn from all of their wickedness immorality depravity corruption and the breaking of My Holy Laws and do cast asunder all false faiths and the worshiping of all Idols as is so set down in My Holy Laws and Commandments and in all of My Word and do repent of all of their sins and transgression and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and also their treatment of the environment and seek to with My Help repair it and do turn from their mistreatment and the slaughter of My creatures then it is that on those Nations I shall have mercy on and instead of condemning them to be cast down unto destruction even to be cast into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fire of everlasting torment that resides therein in the Judging of them I shall not only withhold My Wrath and anger but shall bless all of those Nations with peace happiness wealth and prosperity even the wealth of all of those who belong unto Me by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and do obey from the heart all of My Holy Law and Commandments which is everlasting life in the My Kingdom of the heaven of heavens forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment