Tuesday 18 December 2018

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #SEARCHED OUT THE #AMERICAS TO #PERFECTION TO SEE IF THERE IS BUT ONE #RIGHTEOUS #NATION #FINDING NONE #I AM #PURPOSED TO POUR OUT THE #FULL #FURY OF #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER ON THE #AMERICAS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven even Adonai Elohim unto thee as concerning the Judging of the American Continents commonly called the Americas along with all Islands therein both North and South American Nations I have searched thee out unto perfection and discovered all of thy Great wickedness Immorality and corruption that Exist in all of the Nations and am purposed to punish thee and make desolate all of thy lands to send upon thee whirlwinds and the fire the plagues and diseases pestilence  famine and drought floods and such Earthquakes that shall cause towns and cities to become heaps of rubble and Volcanoes those even at rest shall I cause to spew forth smoke ash and rivers of fire but not only these shall be awakened but also those unseen beneath the surface both of lands and seas and oceans causing great tidal waves to cover the shores of each Nation which borders upon them so much so that the devastation which results shall be such that none of them shall be fit for habitation and shall withholds is treasures and fossil fuels and why because afore by My messenger past and present  and in My Word hath I warned these days would come upon the Earth to punish not only these Nations but all of mankind even all who believe not in Me and did break  and did disobey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus have I not said if there was but on righteous Nation upon the Earth; even as it was with the supplication by Abraham to Me for mercy on behalf of Lot and his family and the cities in which he dwelt I said if there be but a few righteous citizens in the cities of the plains I would hold back the full fury My Wrath and anger from destroying them utterly so I would do because of the supplications of My servant past and present made unto Me concerning the Nations and Mankind  if there be but one righteous Nation I would hold back the full fury of My wrath and anger and would be merciful to those Nations that did turn back but as I have not found one righteous no not one Nation upon the surface of the Earth then as it was with the cities of the Plains of Abrahams days so I do with the cities of the Nations but not as I did with the cities of the plains of Lots day for I will before out pouring the full fury of My Wrath and anger give these Nations time to turn back from the their breaking of and disobedience to all of My Holy Commandments and Law and to turn from all great wickedness corruption and immorality and the neglect of the poor the needy the homeless and the elderly the orphan neglecting of the sick and the dying and the comforting of the sad and lonely and the bereaved to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments through Faith casting aside and turning from all wickedness immorality and corruption and meeting the needs of the homeless the outcast of lands and Nations the orphan and the elderly the sick and dying  comforting the sad and lonely and the bereaved and the protection of all children everywhere from all harm and alarm and abuse then I shall hold back from punishing those Nations and their people who do this. But those who refuse make no mistake that with which thus far that I have struck the Nations with is nought to that which shall befall all the wicked and rebellious Nations of both the Northern Sothern and Islands of these two continents so much so that in the end they will be totally unfit for human habitation and all the wicked and immoral and corrupt and those who disobey all of My Holy Law and Commandments and refuse to meet the needs of the needy down trodden and poverty stricken of the Earth shall I cause to cease from the land of the living.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment