Monday 17 December 2018

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD TO ALL THE #NATIONS I SHALL NOT #HOLD ANY #BLAMELESS #WHO HAVE BEEN AND #ARE #RESPONSIBLE FOR THE #ONGOING #HORRENDOUS #SITUATION THAT #EXISTS NOW IN THE #YEMEN AND #WHEN #I SAY ALL #I MEAN #ALL SAITH THE #LORD GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and redeemer of mankind especially those who belong unto Me from out of every land people and Nation, unto thee I say even at this time as concerning the ongoing horrendous situation of the innocent starving civilian population especially children of the Yemen who yet have not received the aid they are in desperate need of because of the ongoing fighting between the government forces and the rebels both sides backed up by the Nations in that region and I repeat the dire consequences that shall befall both sides and their backers in the conflict if the present situation continues and is not allowed to be halted until adequate aid is supplied by the Nations and agencies willing to supply the aid if there are guarantees for the safety of the staff of those aid agencies and Nation when delivering and supplying to the starving population the aid they are in desperate need of. Thus it is that as said I shall not hold any blameless for deaths of the tens of thousands of civilians and children that have thus far perish and of those about to perish through starvation and when I say I will not hold any blameless that are and have been involved in the conflict in the Yemen creating the horrendous situation now in existing in that Nation I mean exactly that from the manufacturers of the weapons especially rockets and bombs and the means of delivery to those buy and supply the weapons and those who use and have used them intentionally or otherwise on an innocent civilian population and the excuse that the manufacturers and the suppliers are not responsible for the use these weapons are put to bluntly in My eyes saith the Lord God of the Host of the armies of Heaven is not a valid excuse for if the weapons were not manufactured then they could not be supplied and if they could not be supplied they could not be used thus as said I shall not hold any blameless that partook in the destruction and starvation of the civilian population of the Yemen all are as guilty in My eyes as those who use them and shall be judge and punished as said afore which will if the situation does not alter not be long off in befalling those guilty of the crimes committed against the civilian population of the Yemen as I have said so I shall do unto perfection.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment