Saturday 14 January 2017

#THE #JUDGEMENT OF #GOD #UPON #ALL OF THOSE WHO SEEK TO #ALTER HIS #WORD OR #ADD THERE #UNTO

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus say I unto thee as concerning that which I have set before thee as concerning the true and only Faith and the Name of the true and only Messiah I THE I AM THAT I AM have said what I have said and sent unto thee and will in no way altered that which I have declared unto thee as concerning His Name and the only true Faith is that which I have  revealed to the whole of mankind in My Holy and Divine Word as is written down and cannot and will not be altered in any way whatsoever.  He alone is the true Messiah by whom alone anyone can enter into My Kingdom and become a Child of God one of My Children saith the Lord God of Israel. Thus whosoever doth take away anything as concerning the true Faith as revealed in My Word their Name shall be taken out from out of the book of life and whosever seeks to add to it anything which is contrary to the only true Faith or My Word shall be added to them all that is revealed as concerning the Judgement of the wicked of the Earth and those who seek to pervert the that Divine revelation as is set down in My Word and after judgment shall be cast unto the very depths of the bottomless pit where there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth where the worn and the burning of deep regret dieth not forever.

This is the Word of God to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment