Monday 16 January 2017

#GOD'S #WARNING TO THE #GOVERNMENTS OF THE ALL #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH AS #CONCERNING THE #TREATMENT ALL OF THEIR #PEOPLE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith I unto all the governments of all the Nations of the Earth thus say I unto thee what thou soweth thus shalt thou reap and I say unto all the governments of all of the Nations that do not put the health and welfare of their people first and foremost and do use the taxes gathered from the people and businesses for their own comfort luxury and health and welfare those governments shall feel the down pouring of My wrath and anger descending upon them these governments shall fall by My hand either through their electoral processes which if it is not as thou doth put it rigged, if it is then it shall be that these governments shall fall for I saith the Lord of host shall cause them to fall and great shall be the fall thereof.  Thus say I unto all of the governments of all of the Nations of the Earth that all of the thy people their health and welfare are to be put first and foremost no matter who they are or what race they belong to or even what faith for it is for Me to Judge those who follow after other faiths whether they be true or false not the governments of this Earth or any one else, all are to be treated equally without favour or prejudice for if there is so shall it be in as far as My wrath and anger is concerned if it results in affecting the health and welfare of any Nations people especially the young no matter who they are all are equal in My sight for it is I who hath created and do maintain all of creation for all the creatures upon Earth thus first it shall be that in a general election I will saith the Lord God see to it that those governments fall even if they seek to arrange the result in their favour they shall not succeed they shall fail and fall those governments will not be re-elected to govern their Nation all will be weighed in the balances of Just Judgment and will be cast down if found wanting no matter what. For it is I saith Lord God who hath but to say and it comes to pass speak the Word and it is done. I it is who holds the whole of creation in the palm of My hand and all things will and do work together for good and My glory saith the Lord God of the whole of creation.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment