Sunday 22 January 2017

#GODS #CLEANSING OF THE #NATIONS #AND #ISRAEL OF ALL MANNER OF #WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY AND #UNGODLINESS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel even the only true Living redeemer of all of the Holy People of Israel and those of the Nations of the Earth who believe in the only true Messiah. This say I unto thee the time has come to purge the Nations of all manner of wickedness and immorality and the breaking of My Holy Law and commandment the time has also come for the rise and fall of many upon the Earth the rising of the righteous and the holy Nations and the fall of the wicked immoral and perverse Nations that do follow after false gods falling down and worshiping their images. For My Word says thou shalt not make unto thyself any graven image of things in heaven or the heaven of heavens or upon the Earth or of anything beneath the Earth to fall down before them to Worship them for these gods are no gods but are the work of men’s hands who seek to draw mankind away from Me and the paths of righteousness for I the Lord God am a jealous God visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and forth generations. For also I say unto thee as I am a jealous God MY glory I will not give unto any other. But as I did By Moses give unto not only Israel but unto all of mankind My Holy Law and commandments, thus because of Israel’s disobedience to all of My Laws and Commandments and Word the purging of Israel of all that pollutes it and My people must begin for out of that Nation shall be purged all who walk contrary to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments refusing to obey them and believe in he whom I have sent My Word unto them that they many turn from their wicked and unrighteous and immoral ways back unto Me to restore the whole of the Land of Israel to the ways of righteousness holiness purity truth and obedience to all of My Word that I have both now and in the past delivered unto them. Thus say I that all of those who refuse to obey My Holy Word Law and Commandments this day shall not escape My wrath and righteous indignation and the full fury of My anger being poured out upon them. For all of those who dwell in the land of Israel are not all Israelites although they claim to be so and these shall I remove there from also all of the Nations of the Earth that doth pollute the land even with all their buildings and shrines these are an abomination in My sight they shall be cast down and shall be no more than heaps of rubble. Also all the wicked of the Nations that commit all manner of wickedness and immorality and ungodliness and perversions I shall cause to leave the Land and those who do stubbornly refuse shall be destroyed.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment