Sunday 1 January 2017

#THE #COMING UK #NEGOTIATION WITH THE #GOVERNMENT OF THE #EU AFTER #ARTICLE #FIFTY IS #ACTIVATED

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

           Thus say I unto thee at this time even unto this Nation if thou dost obey My Holy Law and Commandments and walk with Me in Holiness purity and in the spirit of all truth then I shall bless and surround thee roundabout and shall over shadow thee with My presence and protect thee from all alarm and harm especial in as far as the negotiations upon Leaving the EU are concerned. This do I say if they seek to give the UK what they call as hard time in as far as these negotiation are concern and seek to do thee harm in any way whatsoever it shall return upon their own heads and out of their own mouths shall come their own Judgment which shall be executed upon them for as I did say unto Moses for the last plague to come upon Egypt I said out of Pharaohs own mouth shall descend the last plague to strike all of Egypt and so shall it be with the EU governmental negotiations. If they curse thee in as far as making the negotiations as hard as they possibly can so shall I curse them and that curse shall come from out of their own mouths but and if they do conduct those negotiation in such a manner that is reasonable and shall benefit both sides equally then I shall bless and prosper them. But I do say in as far as the whole of the EU is as at the present time in as far as its structure and the cohesions of it is concerned it shall be held in the balance and shall depend on how they treat this Nation for even by the breath of My mouth saith the Lord of Host I can and shall if they turn against the UK scatter all the Nations of the EU to the four winds..

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment