Wednesday 11 January 2017

#OF #GODS #WRATH AND #ANGER WHICH HAS BEEN AND IS #BEING #POURED OUT UPON THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH



Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord unto thee that My wrath and anger is turned against this wicked and perverse generation so much so that because of unbelief and disobedience to My Holy Law and commandments and the taking none heed of the warnings sent out unto thee and the proof given unto thee as concerning the word through whom I have sent My Word to thee yet still taketh thou none heed of the warnings given My wrath and anger shall continue until either repentance is forth coming or those Nations on which it is poured out perish from the face of the Earth. Have all the prophesies not been verified by My Word and by the Spirit of all truth and have they not come to pass as set down? But even though thy scientists have sought to state Nature is to blame for all the disasters to strike the Nations and the recent disasters that are now coming to pass are they in line with their claims that it is not I saith the Lord of Hosts who cause them to come to pass but is, they claim Nature out of control that is the cause? It is not Nature out of control for the whole of Nature is controlled by Me saith the Lord and there is nothing that comes to pass except I command it or allow it to come to pass. Thus these as revealed unto thee are the weapons in My arsenal of which mankind hath no defence against and mankind’s weapons in comparison are as so much hot air of which by the breath of My Mouth I can cause them to vanish from existence. Which is more dangerous all thy nuclear weapons or super volcanoes which devastates the surface of the earth more than thy bombs ever could or an earthquake of a magnitude that can cause an Island the size of the UK to sink beneath the waves of the ocean of which will come to pass if the wicked Island Nations of the Earth continue upon the path they are travelling. Undersea volcanoes can at My Command cause Islands to come over time into existence but also undersea Earthquakes can also cause them to sink beneath the surface of the oceans and seas. But I say this unto thee as concerning thy scientist who blame Nature for the disasters that have occurred and say they are but Natural disasters is it not an old pagan belief that Nature is to blame for the unexplainable events that occurred and if so is that not contrary to all scientific principles and belongs to past British beliefs of the false faiths that existed in ancient Britain before the advent of the Messianic Faith. Thus saith I unto thee all faiths that teach contrary as to that set down in My Word are false faiths and shall be Judged by Me as such according to My Holy Law and Commandments.

This is the Word of God to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment