Tuesday 17 January 2017

#A #VISION FROM #GOD #CONCERNING THE #DEATHS AND #SUFFERING OF THE #INNOCENT #PEOPLE OF #YEMEN

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus say I unto thee at this time that I put before My servant a vision and I said unto him what doth thou see and he replied a woman with the wings of a great Eagle carrying in her left hand a basket full of fruit and in her right hand a large pot and I said unto him what is in the basket and the reply was rotten fruit whose stench reaches up to the heavens and in the pot liquid the colour of lava as spewed forth from a volcano. Then I said unto him where doth she fly and he said over the desert towards the North from Yemen and where is she heading towards and he said it looks like towards Saudi Arabia. Thus said I then the basket of fruit are the acts of a coalition of Nations attacking and bombing the innocent people of Yemen who are perishing at their hand of whom I shall require of them the blood of their innocent victims which cryeth out to Me for Justice in Judgment and punishment thereof and the pot full of liquid the colour of lave spewed forth from a volcano is a pot full of My anger and full fury to be poured out upon that coalition of Nations if they do not cease their attacks on the innocent people of Yemen and do everything that coalition of Nations can do to alleviate the suffering of the people of Yemen as a recompense for causing their suffering and also as with that coalition of Nations so also with the government of  Yemen who have authorised those attacks by claiming they are the legitimate government of Yemen when they are complicit in the bombing of their own people causing them to suffer such as they have and are thus say I  in no way fit to be the government of that country for if it was then the health and welfare of their people would be their first priority.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment