Saturday 28 January 2017

#GODS #COMMANDMENT AS #CONCERNING THE #SABBATH AND THE #DAY AND #WAY IN #WHICH IT IS TO BE #OBSERVED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob



    Even unto thee at this time as concerning observation and obedience to all of My Holy Law and commandments that ye may live holy upright, happy, healthy and prosperous lives and that thy days upon the Earth may be long until ye come before My throne to be Judged and if all is observed and believed in as concerning all of My Holy Word Law and Commandments might enter into My eternal Kingdom therein to live forever. Thus as I have set before thee obedience to certain of the commandments thus set down in My Word upon one commandments do I now set before thee even this Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy six days shalt thou labour and do all thy work but the seven day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God upon it no one in all of thy household may do any work even all of thy domestic animals. For in six days I made the heavens (all of creation the Universe and all that in it is) and the Earth and on the seventh day I rested and blessed the Sabbath and hallowed it. Therefore I saith the Lord God and creator of all that is was and ever shall be saith unto thee if thou doth obey this commandment as afore said health wealth and happiness and long life upon the Earth shall be thine, but if not then illness poverty unhappiness and a trouble heart shall plague thee all the days of thy life and thy days upon the Earth shall not be long and prosperous. But this say I unto thee that the Sabbath is not the first day of the week but the seventh and under no circumstances has any one the right or authority to change it for the Messiah came not only to fulfill the Law so those who of mankind who come to believe in Him may be redeemed but rather also to establish it and teach obedience to it, as He did all the days of His life upon Earth perfectly so for any of mankind to change it is to bring down upon their heads My wrath and anger thus also all of those whom they teach to observe that which is contrary to that set down in My Word also shall suffer My wrath and anger descending upon them. Obedience to all of My Holy Law is thus commanded of all of mankind as is set down and written in and fixed in Stone as was give to all of mankind by Moses the friend and prophet of God.  My Word is Holy and Pure and is to believed in and obeyed saith the Lord God of creation even He who is the Messiah for as is set down in My Word I and My Father and Ruach Hakodesh are one Holy true Living everlasting God and saviour of mankind especially the holy people. But remember this that the Sabbath was made for mankind and not mankind for the Sabbath nevertheless this commandment must be observed. But not in the ritualistic manner of the Pharisees, Sadducees and Zealots of old.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment