Saturday 25 March 2017

#THE #REVELATION OF #HUMAN #EXISTENCE ITS #CREATION AND ITS #END AND WHAT #HAPPENS #AFTER THE #CREATION OF THE #NEW #HEAVENS AND #EARTH.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    This revelation I give unto thee of which the Word My Word and the truth and thine own hearts will witness is the truth divine truth. It is that once a human being is created it is forever, the body may die but the person within that body lives on for all eternity in one place or the other. The end of a person’s life no matter what others tell thee, even complete obliteration of a human life created in Mine own image though through the fall marred by the wickedness of sin and death spiritual will never happen thou and all of humanity will always exist. Either in that place thou dost call hell which is indeed the bottomless pit. Cut off from Me the source of all Life peace happiness and joy yet in existence forever. Or in My Kingdom before Me in the heaven of heavens.

    This do I say unto thee because I created mankind in Mine own image it is that I cannot cause thee to pass from existence but because of rebellion wickedness and the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments I can and must cast all who are not of Me into the everlasting prison the bottomless pit or that which thou dost call hell, forever thus it is all who do not do My Will but their own will cannot exist in My Kingdom. Mankind’s will and Mine own will are total opposites and are enemies.

    Thus it is in the new heavens and new earth all those who belong unto Me shall return unto this New Earth perfect in every way and shall cause perfect children to be born who shall be of Me and who shall spread throughout the whole of creation the whole Universe every Planet. For My Gory shall cover the whole of creation the new heavens and the New Earth as the waters cover the sea and My Children shall be greater in number than all the sands of the sea ten thousand times ten thousand, thousand even without number.


This is the Word of the Lord unto thee.


From the Prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment