Monday 6 March 2017

#GODS #COMMANDMENT #THOU SHALT #NOT TAKE THE #NAME OF #THE #LORD THY #GOD IN #VAIN

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus say I unto all the Nations of the Earth as concerning the commandment that ye should not take My Name in vain which is to use it lightly in all of thy sayings and of thy Language which thou hast unto this day done so even also the Name of the true Messiah ye do use it as a common swear word or a common saying or use it in thy exclamations or thy cursings. In times past I have thus kept silent and held back My wrath and anger towards the miss usage of My Holy Name, but be it known those who have and do so miss use or abuse or disrespect My Holy Name or the Name of the true Messiah though I have kept silent I shall keep silent no longer and not hold back My wrath and anger. For all of these will have to answer for this crime for I shall as My words say not hold them guiltless but shall require of them and answer as why they have thus done so and I shall say unto them that they shall not escape punishment in this life nor in the next for the crime which they have committed against Me and My Name or the Name of the Messiah. But I shall go further in that I say unto thee that thou shalt not swear by the heaven of heaven for that is My Heavenly Kingdom and wherein is My Throne, nor shalt thou swear by by the Earth itself for it is as My Word saith My foot stool nor shall thou swear by aught that is upon the Earth under the earth or above it for all of it is My creation nor shall thou swear by any part of the thy body whether male or female for it is the tabernacle of My image in mankind though corrupted by the fall yet never the less it is there in the whole personality of mankind of Mind in that it symbolises Me saith the Holy one of Israel who hath planned out the whole of creation and laid the foundations thereof from beginning till the day of Judgment and beyond into eternity and the emotional part of mankind’s personality which symbolises the Messiah who Loved mankind so much so that He was willing to take their place in Judgement and suffer the consequences of mankind’s fall and punishment for all of their sins or crimes there after dying in their place and being perfect and His sacrifice being accepted as payment for their sins or crime was resurrected so all who believed through faith would be resurrected through Him to everlasting life in the heaven of heavens. Thus the will symbolises Ruach Hakodesh or whom mankind doth call the Holy Spirit the Spirit of all truth and life who works out the will of both I Myself and the Messiah in all of creation and without Him nothing that doth exist would or can exist and all are three persons yet one indivisible whole true and Living God and saviour as is the personality of mankind three distinct parts ye one indivisible whole mind emotions and will and as ye would put it Father Son and Ruach Hakodesh or Holy Spirit yet one true indivisible Living God.


This is Word of the Lord to thee.



From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment