Thursday 16 March 2017

#GODS #PUNISHMENT THAT #SHALL #DESCEND ON #DISOBEDIENT AND #REBELLIOUS NATIONS OF THE #EARTH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    This say I unto all the Nations at this time that it is I who alone raises one up and it is I who alone doth cast another down to the dust of the ground in shame and dishonour. Well did I say unto this Nations government if thou and thy people did obey My Holy Law and Commandments and take heed of My Word unto thee that I would prosper this Nation as I have thus done as I promise thee I would much to the confusion of those that predicted disaster in the wake of the referendum results and yet thou doth still have doubts in thy heart and deafness to My Word in thy hearing as concerning that which I so commanded thee to do even to obey all of My Holy Law and commandments and take heed of My Word unto thee as concerning the poor the sick the homeless the infirmed and the elderly of thine own land and to see to the needs of the people of those lands that are suffering from war and famine and drought. Thus in part thou hast indeed obeyed Me and thus far have I prospered thee in all of thy endeavours. Thus say I now to all the Nations of the Earth take heed of My Holy Word as I have so commanded all the Nations of the Earth so to do, obey all of My Holy Law and commandments in thought word and deed and I shall establish those governments that do so in their place so much so that none shall be able to cause their and this Nations down fall and I shall prosper this land and Nation and all the obedient Nations of the Earth greatly. But I shall prosper this Nation above all others so much so that it shall become the envy of all the Nations of the Earth. Do not obey My Holy Law and Commandments both thee and the Nations of the Earth and their and thy people shall have descended upon them My wrath and anger and poverty shall replace prosperity. Peace shall be taken from the Nations of the Earth disasters and plague storms and earth quakes in diverse places shall strike many Nations for their disobedience and rebellion. But for this Nation the envy of the Nations shall turn to scorn, honour shall turn to shame and dishonour and another more worthy shall replace this government never again shall this party ever govern this Nation. Learn from ancient Israel’s past when they disobeyed and rebelled against Me saith the Holy One of Israel and what punishment befell them at Mine own Hand if I so punished Mine own People for their disobedience and rebellion how much more thee if thou doth disobey and rebel against Me My Holy Law and Commandments saith the true and only redeemer and saviour of all of the Holy People even the Messiah Immanuel.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment