Tuesday 7 March 2017

#THE #CRUELTY OF #MANKIND #TOWARDS #GODS #WILD #CREATURES

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    As afore time I have put before thee the responsibility of mankind towards My creation. But I say unto thee at this time, as I have so said before that all the creatures of the Earth birds reptiles insects fish and all wild animals and all that creep upon the face of the Earth are created and are and have been brought into existence and given Life  by Me thus all the creatures each and every one are created by Me and do at death return unto Me these suffer not to be judged as mankind is therefore aught that is done unto them I know how they pass from the Earth and unnecessary killing of wild animals except for man's survival is that which I will not tolerate and that goes especially for those who hunt animals just for sport. also all who do capture and trade in wild animals to be put on display for the pleasure of mankind and those who do cage them to be so displayed in what thou doth call zoo's as hath been put forth in thy media, caging up of wild animals that are not meant to be caged is bad enough but the neglect that is rampant in thy Zoo's is beyond all reason and most barbaric I did place mankind over them in the beginning to care for them in their natural environment but mankind for pleasure and for profit hath put them in cages and put them on display when they should have remained in their Natural environment thus as mankind hath thus so cruelly done, so shall My Vengeance be poured out upon all those who have thus so done unto these creatures of Mine saith the Holy One of Israel and that according My Holy Law and commandments upon this matter as is set down in My Word. As mankind has neglected mankind’s responsibility that I gave unto mankind in the beginning I shall not neglect to pour out My wrath and anger upon those responsible for this cruelty now and in the future unless all Zoos are closed and those wild animals that can be returned unto their Natural habitat are thus returned and those which are not are put in sanctuaries to be cared for by thee until they pass from this existence and are return unto Me. But one thing I do say is to those who use Zoos as a means of Education it does teach thy young nothing in reality about the natural wild world only doth it teach by thine example it is alright to confine and cage wild animals far from their Natural habitat and also would it be if there are no Zoos there would be less trafficking of wild animals and or of the creatures of the Earth.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment