Saturday 25 March 2017

#THE #DISOBEDIENCE OF #ISRAEL TO #GODS HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Unto thee O Israel thou hard hearted stubborn disobedient and unbelieving generation well hath My word unto thee warned thee of the consequences of disobedience to all of My Holy Law and Commandments thus I say unto thee as concerning thy request as concerning a sign as proof that the Word that I have sent forth is of Me saith the Holy One of Israel the only true Living eternal God and creator of all that was, is and ever shall be in whom the whole mankind doth live and move and have their being as doth the whole of creation its is a wicked and perverse generation that seeks a sign and none shall be given except that as revealed in My Word as concerning Jonah and the whale that as he was in the belly of the whale for three days and nights so hath the Messiah been in the depths of the Earth suffering the punishment of My Just Judgment which was the due of all those of those of mankind who accept Him as their redeemer and saviour and as He did die they also in Him do die and in Him are resurrected from amongst the dead and at the end of their lives on Earth shall ascended into the heaven of Heavens as He also hath acceded, to dwell therein before My Throne forever and ever. Also I put before thee the Passover Lamb as a sign of the promised Messiah as the angel of death passed over the children of Israel at the sign of the lambs blood on the doors and lintels of the dwellings of the Children of Israel in Egypt so also all of those who accept the Messiah as their Passover lamb whose blood is then placed on the doors and lintels of their hearts the angel of eternal death shall Passover them and when they come to dwell in the heaven of heavens their garments washed in the blood of the Messiah the true Passover Lamb they shall be holy and righteous in My Sight and shall escape Judgment for they shall be My children and shall be precious in My sight. But as concerning the proof thy hard hearts require of Me that the Word sent unto thee is pure and holy and true. There are three witnesses all of that which is set down in My Holy Law and commandments and My Word in context the witness of Roach Hakodesh and the conviction of thy own hearts shall witness as to the truth of My Word if all of these concur the indeed the Word sent unto thee is perfectly true and holy and to be accepted as such.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment