Thursday 9 March 2017

#THE #JUDGEMENT OF #GOD NOW TO #DESCEND #UPON ALL THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH



Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto all the Nations of the Earth that is I who can raise up a Nation and it is I who can also cast another down unto the depths of destruction to rise up no more. So shall it be at this time upon all those Nations which are upright and have purge their Nations of all wickedness corruption and immorality and that have also cast off unbelief and doubt and do endeavour to obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments I shall cause to be raise up above all the other Nations of the Earth and prosper and shall if they put their trust in Me shall by Me be blessed and if it be that I am for them that none shall be able to stand against them to defeat them also peace shall reign throughout their land I shall bless their crops and their live stock and their people shall live long upon the Earth. But I say as I raise up Nations so also shall I cast down all of those Nations that are wicked and immoral and disobedient gain saying Nations and peoples who know not with whom they have to do in this life nor in the life to come who neither know or understand nor believe in My Word Nor in Me nor seek to do so who are totally corrupt in every sense of the word especially in all of their dealings with other Nations and peoples. These I shall cast down unto the very dust of the ground to rise up no more their Nation and their people I shall because of their gross wickedness cause to cease from the face of the Earth. These shall perish by flame by sword by plague and pestilence Earth quake and violent storms that they may know before their end is reached that it is I their creator and the true eternal everlasting infinite Holy One of Israel that hath done this unto them because of their wicked and perverse and immoral living and when they have passed from Earthly existence shall appear before My throne to be Judged and be cast into the bottomless pit wherein the torment shall be forever. But let those Nations which do rebel against My Holy Will and purposes and follow after of all manner of wickedness, rebellion and immorality and walk contrary to all of My Holy Law Commandments be an example to all the Nations of the Earth of the destruction that will most surely descend upon those Nations which chose to walk upon the same path as they, contrary to My Holy Will and purpose as is set down in My Holy Word Law and Commandments. Be most assured now upon all the Earth the day of Judgment is about to begin and shall not halt till all the people of every Nation of the Earth are Judged and those who are obedient to all of My Holy Law and commandments by faith shall enter into My Kingdom and all the disobedient Nations of the Earth shall be Judge and be cast into outer darkness banished from My Presence forever, where there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth where the worm of regret and torment exists forever.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment