Wednesday 8 March 2017

#GODS #WARNING TO #GOVERNMENTS THAT #FOLLOW THE #PATH OF #UNBELIEF #DOUBT #DISTRUST AND #DISOBEDIENCE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee as My promises unto thee have been yea and amen so shall this warning be given unto thee heed not My Word and take none heed of all that I command thee so to do in as far as My Word is concerned and all that I have thus revealed unto thee and warned thee of as concerning obedience to all My Holy Laws and commandments and as concerning the welfare of thy people and the necessity of consultation in as far as thy negotiations in leaving the EU and also thy aims and ambitions for leaving the EU thus far have I revealed that the UK in leaving the EU would become a prosperous and wealthy Nation especially in as far as thy economy is concerned but also in as far as becoming a leading trading Nation gaining the respect of the trading Nations of the World. But this do I say as a warning unto thee if thou as has been revealed by those in thy government which have in the past doubted that I would deliver on that which I promise so to do I have put to shame many in even thine own government and those that still doubt that the prosperity that has thus befallen thee at Mine own Hand will continue and thus seek to put aside funds just in case the economy after Brexit for some reason starts to falter it will not except if thy care and welfare of thy people is not cared for properly and if thou doth not continue to obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments and purge the government of all corruption that still exists therein and don't seek to purge all the immorality that still exists in thy Nation. But as concerning doubt and disobedience and the increase of corruption and immorally is concerned if this path is followed thy fall shall be compared to the fall of the Roman Empire or even like unto the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Trust and obedience is necessary for prosperity but death, destruction and evil walks upon the path of distrust and disobedience to bring destruction upon all who do walk upon this path whether a person or Nation or Civilization.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment