Wednesday 20 July 2016

#UPON THE #I.M.F.'S #FORCASTS FOR THE #FUTURE OF THE #UK'S AND THE #WORLD'S #ECONOMY


 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    This say I in as far as the I.M.F. is concerned on their claim that the UK's leaving the EU has thrown a spanner into the works; as thou wouldest say it; for forecasting the worlds and the UK's economic growth or decline in that they have predicted especially for the UK a point nine percent decline in the UK's economy for the foreseeable future. But the only spanner cast in to any works was cast into the I.M.F's economic predictive or forecasting capability. Whilst the UK was in the EU their forecasts could be within an acceptable margin of error for the future of the EU's and UK's economy to a certain extent considering all the variables then being, as they were fairly stable. But the UK's leaving the EU in as far as London being the financial capital of Europe and the world the UK's leaving the EU has destabilised Europe’s economic stability which was inevitable but on a temporary basis so that in as far as the I.M.F. is concerned it has no longer a stable economic structure on which to base its economic forecasts for the future not only for the EU but for the rest of the World as the EU's and the UK's economic stability does affects the rest of the World economic stability in as far as finance and trade are concerned. Thus therefore who better to use as a scapegoat on which to blame for the I.M.F.'s inability to accurately predict or forecast the future economic growth or decline of the World’s economy than the UK and its leaving the EU.

    The so called forecast for the UK thou wilt see shall be contrary to that which the I.M.F. predicts. No one except I saith the Lord of Host can know and reveal the future for as I have said afore all things past present and future are in My Hands. Thus it is I alone know the end from the beginning.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment