Sunday 24 July 2016

#THE #DAWNING OF #THAT DAY #WHICH HATH BEEN #PROPHESIED IN THE #WORD OF #GOD AND OF THE #SERVANT SENT #BEFORE #HAND

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Even to thee of the Nations that I said in times past that I should send unto thee My servant before that great and terrible day of the Lord God of the whole of creation whom I AM and now it is as thou dost see that the dawn of that day is upon thee to accomplish all that I have set down in My Word as concerning that day of My terrible wrath and anger. Thus have I sent him perchance that he could turn the hearts of the children to their parents and the hearts of the parents to their children and the hearts of inhabitants of the Nations of the Earth unto Me least I send a great curse upon the Earth. I say unto thee and to all the inhabitants of the Earth look unto the Laws of Moses and the statutes that are to be obeyed therein look and see that thy Laws are not MY Laws and My Laws thy Laws therefore say I turn ye from thine own ways and the paths of the wicked shun, obey all My moral Laws even those moral statutes that are contrary to thine own understanding of morality turn and obey all that I have set down in My Word and Law and I will open up the windows of heaven and pour upon the multitudes of those Nations who obey all of that which I have set before thee such blessing that thou shouldest prosper in all thy endeavours and shall put such peace within thine hearts that passeth all understanding and protect thee from all of thine adversaries so much so that they shall perish before thine eyes.

    But the warning goes out do not do that which I have set before thee and wrath and anger death and destruction plague and famine such has never been seen upon the Earth shall follow. This though I do say unto the Nations who obey all My commandments set down in My Word and thou shalt be blessed indeed and that which is to come upon the wicked and disobedient Nations shall pass thee by.

    But nevertheless all that is set down in My Word as concerning that day which has thus now dawned upon thee shall be fulfilled unto perfection even that which thou calls the great and terrible day of the Lord God of the heaven of heavens even My day saith the holy one of Israel. Whether thou believes of not matters not one iota for I have set this day as hath been revealed in My Word and nothing done by mankind or any Nation upon the Earth can stay My Hand until all be accomplished.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment