Tuesday 26 July 2016

#THAT #PEOPLE AND #NATION WHO WERE #NOT CALLED #GOD'S #PEOPLE AND #NATION SHALL BE #CALLED #CHILDREN OF THE #LIVING GOD.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.


      In My Word there are these Words, I Will call a people that were not My people and her beloved that was not beloved and in that place where it was said ye are not My people there they shall be called the children of the Living God.

     Thus say I unto thee of which Nation do these Words apply. Tell Me if ye can which Nation have I protected over the ages from the time of the Romans. Which Nation has suffered many trials and much tribulation yet hath not hardened its heart to others and never been really defeated?

     A Nation that in times of war has come to the aid of many Nations on the verge of defeat and has rescued them out of their plight. That Nation I have by that power in Mine own had  caused the ships of the invader to be swept aside and sink beneath the waves.

    That Nation that I separated it from many other Nations giving it Kings and Queens and a Leader after Mine own heart who would help to mould this Nation into being what it is today of those Kings and Queens who sat on this Nations throne of whom I caused to fall protecting it from their wicked ways and ambitions.

    Of an conqueror who sought to invade this Nation whose mind was changed by the raging of many storm that of which I caused so that he gave up seeking to invade this Nation and that one who suffered defeat twice at the hands of the same Nation he sought to invade by that one I raised up in that Nation to defeat he who had visions of empire by conquest..

    Of that invader who sought to invade that Nation but because a of what seemed like and unfathomable reason which was placed in his mind changing it so that he took another path. Who also had in his mind placed that an invasion from many Nations would come where it did not.

    Also that Nation, who along with others, fought to free a whole continent from the grasp of two evil dictators, not just to protect itself but to free the people of a whole continent.

    That Nation whose heart is so full of compassion that without hesitation goes to the aid of others in times of need and when disaster and plague strike the people of that Nation have no hesitation of even putting their own lives at risk to save and help others, a people when it comes to giving to those in need seem to have bottomless pockets.

    Thus say I consider the widows mite in My Word and expand it and apply it to this Nation that reveals the heart of this Nation and people. Think now over the last year and what has happened in the rest of the World that has not come near to this Nation yea it has suffered from some disasters but that was because of unbelief and disobedience to My Holy Commandments and setting of the people’s hearts to much on possessions. But how many lives were lost in those disasters think as I did with other Nations I did not with this one, loss of live was almost nonexistent to make the people aware that possessions can be replaced lives cannot even animal life, a Nation in which I have raised up leaders who have turn defeat in victory.

    Yea indeed this Nation has made many mistakes and hath caused harm to others unintentionally and intentionally but over the past couple of centuries has more than made up for and repented of that which they have done.

    Ye know that Nation that one who was at one time not called My people and by My Name and her who was not called beloved who has come to be beloved and of its people who shall be called children of the Living God, that Nation I chosen from amongst all the Nations of the Earth to be My own Nation, apart from Israel. That Nation I have protected and overshadowed throughout the ages so that in it would be raised up he who with the sword of truth justice judgment and mercy should strike the wicked, unbelieving and rebellious Nations of the Earth.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment