Saturday 23 July 2016

#A #REMINDER OF THAT WHICH WAS #AFORE SAID AS #CONCERNING THE #TRUE #PROPHET OF THE #LORD #GOD OF #ABRAHAM #ISAAC AND #JACOB

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the only true living redeemer.

    Thus say I unto thee this is but a reminder as to My servants position in relation to all political parties and religeous organizations and cults upon the Earth.
     My word unto thee is this, My servant belongs to Me and Me alone he doth not belong to any earthly religious organization body or cult on earth and ever shall be totally impartial in all things and shall and is governed alone by My revealed Will and Law as is set down in MY WORD  and shall Judge all as I command and is responsible to Me alone. I separated him from his mothers womb to be My servant all the days of his life he is Holy unto the Lord his God it is I who have brought him up and revealed all of My true Will and purpose for all of mankind and the whole Universe and it is I who alone shall Judge and have Judged him I am His Father and he is a son of Mine.
    Thus asking to what religious body organisation cult of faction he belongs to is a question only those who seek for Me and My servant to justify their religion and beliefs and as said he belongs to Me and believes only in what I have revealed unto him and taught him to believe and nought else.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment