Tuesday 19 July 2016

#THE #SURROUNDING ABOUT OF #JERUSALEM BY THE #ARMIES OF THE #NATIONS AND THE #TRUE DAY OF THE #COMING OF THE #SON OF #MAN


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Look not for the days to come to pass wherein it is revealed in My Word as concerning Jerusalem for I say unto thee that time has passed even that day prophesied in My Word of Jerusalem surrounded around a bout with armies that the desolation of Jerusalem was nigh that day was accomplished by the crusades when the armies of Saladin and the armies of the west fought over and made desolate Jerusalem for those where the days of vengeance that all things written down as concerning Jerusalem and that of My people that they should perish by the sword and be led away captive and scattered amongst all Nations as was written a forehand that it should be accomplished and the days of the treading down by Gentile Nations begun and should continue until the days of the Gentile Nations were accomplished once that has been ended then the times as set down in My Word begins and has begun when Israel regained possession of the land of Israel.

    Even these days have from then on begun and have thus escalated until this day when floods and storms, volcanoes and Earthquakes in many places have come to pass also pestilences and drought and disease and the scorching of the Earth in many countries of wars and rumours of wars and great distress in many places. But to come are the signs in the Sun, Moon and the Stars of the Heavens the increasing of storms and the coming of massive tidal waves or tsunamis’ because the inhabitants of the Earth neither took heed of My Word nor obey My commandments according to My will as revealed in My Word. But indeed rebelled following after the ways of the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah and the excesses of the Roman Empire which caused Me to bring about its fall.

    Thus as hath My World proclaimed I shall come to the Earth descending in a cloud with great glory, thus when thou shalt see all the signs set down in My Word thou shalt know that the coming of the Son Of Man is nigh.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment