Friday 1 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #EGYPT HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL #SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD saviour of all of those who have by Faith believed in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL as their saviour and upon repenting of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and commandments have been forgiven and by His shed blood cleansed of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin and thus becoming Holy Righteous and Pure in My sight and guaranteed a place in the Kingdom of Heaven forever before My Throne even at My right hand upon passing from Earthly Life. Thus say I unto thee at this time even the Holy One of Israel creator of all of creation; called by mankind the Universe which limits the whole of creation to the physical ignoring the spiritual foundation upon which all of creation hath been by Me created in eternity for all of creation is not just physical but also spiritual in its existence for mankind and the creatures of My creation are both physical and spiritual in all of their being that in that mankind’s soul is immortal having been created in Mine own image but whose body is physical and limited to a span of existence of which when once ended returns to the dust from whence I formed it as are the bodies of the creatures of My creation their spirits upon the death of their bodies returning  to the dust of the ground, return unto Me being innocent in all of their being for whilst their bodies because of the fall of mankind all of the creatures physically are subject to death and the grave but their spirits being sinless and innocent in all of their being are not and as so said upon the death of their bodies they return directly unto the source of their creation even I Myself saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel. Thus it is that all doth live upon the face of the Earth both Mankind and the creatures of My creation are both physical and spiritual in all of their being. Thus it was in the beginning that upon forming the bodies of mankind I breathed into the their bodies the breath of life even their living immortal soul(self person personality) created in Mine own image in Mine own image created I them both Male and Female in all eternity before time and the passing of days began and thus they were Holy Pure Righteous and immortal upon the face of the Earth as were all the creatures of My creation created to and for the glory of My Holy Name and I said unto them all go forth; as s set down in My Word;  and multiply and cover the face of the Earth as Named by mankind and it was eastward upon Eden the garden of Eden into which I place the first Parent of all of mankind even both Adam; Adam meaning first created Son of the Most High and Eve meaning first created daughter of the Most High saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heavens of Heavens; until they being deceived by the Adversary into disobeyed the first and only commandment given that of being forbidden upon pain of death to eat of fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil thus committing the first and Original sin and upon doing so  fell and were cast out of Eden’s Garden. Thus t was in the beginning before the creation of of Mankind and the creatures of My creation created I saith the Lord God of Hosts all of the stars of the Heavens of which the number thereof is beyond the comprehension of mankind far greater than all the grains sand upon of the sea shore and upon the ocean and sea beds  of the Earth and at the centre of creation created I saith the Holy One of Israel the Earth Sun and Moon the course of the Earth around the Sun and the Moon around the Earth fixed until the end of this creation and the beginning of Judgement day bringing about night and day seasons and times and days of the year. Thus as so said I have Judged all the Nations of the Earth with My Just Judgement and upon finding them all guilty of breaking all of My Holy law and Commandments and of Original Sin all shall be as so said and set down afore punished with the full fury  of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger that shall be poured forth upon all the unrepentant wicked immoral corrupt Nations of the Earth that I have saith the Holy One of Israel as afore said found  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus it shall be that all of the Nations yet to be as Judged punished having been found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and who were in the days of grace and mercy given the chance to repent and turn from their great wickedness and from the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and by faith  being redeemed by being cleansed of all unrighteousness through the shed blood of the only true saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD thus could have become Holy and righteous in My sight and children of the Living God inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom and in Judgement acquitted being Holy and Righteous in My sight and being passed over by the angel of death upon seeing the blood of the Eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL upon the doors and lintels of their hearts and from thence ascending thereafter into the Kingdom of Heaven as did the Messiah in the sight of many witnesses yet rejected the offer of salvation and redemption through the MESSIAH IMMANUEL thus remaining unrepentant and dead in trespasses and sins shall indeed suffer their Just due deserved punishment at My Hand by the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them when they come before Me to be Judged when My Judgment day dawns at the end of days and upon being as said afore found guilty of all of the crimes sins; especially Original sin;  and transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments of My Moral Law and of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity I saith I AM THAT I AM even the Holy One of Israel shall cast  them and into the bottomless pit and into the flames of everlasting torment that burn therein forever. Thus as I have said afore and I repeat that the souls of all of mankind are immortal and cannot and shall not cease to exist but shall with the adversary and his followers be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit therein to dwell forever for as said there is a great gulf fixed over which none can pass over betwixt the Earth and the bottomless pit and the Heaven of Heavens. But as so said and so promised as afore said a way back unto Me and into the Kingdom of Heaven was by My promise in the beginning to send a saviour redeemer and messiah to come who would through His sacrifice upon the altar of grace and mercy provide a way whereby those of mankind and the Holy People willing to repent of their sins crimes transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments could by faith be redeemed by Him and return unto Me saith the Lord God and at the end of their lives on Earth shall not; as the fallen and wicked unrepentant of the Earth shall; enter in to JUDGEMENT UPON JUDGEMENT DAY the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD having been in their place already JUDGED and acquitted shall ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven forever. Thus it was that promise given of a saviour and Messiah to come was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL. Thus it is that having found  EGYPT as Judged guilt of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and as this Nation has rejected in the days of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto Me by faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer then it is that the full weight of My wrath and anger and I shall punish this Nation in wrath and anger death and destruction with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT even as I shall punish all the wicked rebellious Nations of the Earth who have been found guilty of breaking My Holy Law and commandments the punishment of which shall not ceased until all the of the Nations brought before Me have been Judged and punished according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments both the Living and the dead as so set down and revealed in My Holy Word Law and the prophets. But as with the other Nations of mankind so with this Nation  not only shall I punish this Nation for the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral  Law but also for the pollution and devastation of the environment of which is the cause of the suffering and deaths of many of the creatures of My creation, also shall I punish the government of this Nation for their failure to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick disabled the widow the orphan the homeless the elderly the destitute and the poverty stricken thus it shall be that I shall punish this Nation by Earthquake and fire with whirlwinds and great storms tornadoes and hurricanes and floods the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the Earth scorching the surface thereof so that it refuses to give of its bounty followed by drought famine pestilence and plague and unstoppable disease termed by the Nations pandemics. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even EGYPT and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.

 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment