Tuesday 19 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD #SOUTH KOREA SHALL BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOR HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN

  Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD the only true saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of those who have by Faith been saved and redeemed and by His shed blood cleansed first of Original sin and of all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments thus becoming Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight. Thus say I unto thee saith the Holy One of Israel creator of all of creation of which at the centre created I the Earth Sun and Moon and all that exists therein to the glory of My Holy Name I who am everywhere at the same time in all of My creation and from whom nothing is hidden even all of the secrets of mankind t are to Me as an open book. Thus as I have created all that exists in all of My creation so I created upon the Earth all of the creatures of My creation that live and move have their being upon all of the Earth but the chief of My creation as and is Mankind whose bodies created I from the dust of the ground and breath into their bodies their living immortal souls which is the breath of life the first breath all the creatures and all of mankind breath when they take at birth their first breath and of which without they cannot exist. Thus it was in the beginning all of the creatures and mankind from birth were in eternity pure holy righteous and immortal n My sight having a beginning of days but no end thereof that is until having been deceived by the Lies of the Adversary Mankind fell by breaking the first commandment given to Mankind that of the eating of the forbidden fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil having been warned if they did they would surely die as warned died first spiritually and then after a span physically and thus thereby losing their first estate even that of being immortal upon the Earth forever and upon falling brought upon all of creation and their descendants the curse of death, the grave and the beginning of the passage of time. Thus cast I out Adam and Eve from Eden’s garden to live by the sweat of their brow and to await the coming of Judgement day unless they repented seeking of Me forgiveness first and foremost for havin committed by inheritance  original sin even as so said the breaking of My first commandment not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil upon pain of death of which they did and upon being forgiven by their faith in the promise of the MESSIAH to come were accounted as righteous and Holy in My sight and would after resting in their graves until the coming of the promised Messiah be resurrected unto eternal life and ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven of which they did after His resurrection which was witnessed by many in and around the Holy City when many of those who believed in the promised MESSIAH rose from their graves. Thus it is that having found SOUTH KOREA guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish this Nation even as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments unless they have in the days of grace and Mercy repented of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially of Original inherited sin by faith in MESSIIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD and have by the shedding of HIS blood been by Faith forgiven and cleansed of all their sin crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and thus have becoming pure, holy and righteous in My sight. Thus it is if this Nation along will all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth have not especially in the days of grace and mercy repented been forgiven and cleansed of the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments and My Moral Law and of all manner of wickedness immorality and iniquity and the days of grace and mercy now having as said ended this Nation along with all of the Nation of the Earth thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments shall be severely punished in these days that are now the days of wrath and anger death and destruction in which all of the unrepentant fallen Nations of the Earth as Ordained from the beginning shall be punished. Thus as said concerning the coming days that shall befall all of mankind thus as I have ordained it be so shall it come to pass even the punishing of the fallen unrepentant Nations according to My Holy Will and purposes as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets through whom I have revealed unto mankind all that is to come to pass these days now come upon the Earth and those to follow until the end of days when Judgment day dawns and time ceases to be and only eternity remains and the Judging and the punishing of mankind begins as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments of which mankind is guilty of breaking and it shall be henceforth has mankind hath sown to the wind so shall all of mankind in the days to come upon the Earth reap the whirlwind of My fierce wrath and anger and the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment with which I shall strike all the wicked unrepentant disobedient Nations down unto the very dust of the ground but if any of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth do from the heart obey to the letter all of My Holy Laws and Commandments then it is for them My wrath and anger shall be turned back and I shall refrain from striking them down unto the dust of the ground but shall indeed Passover them until Judgment day dawns but say I this now as the days of grace and mercy have ended so hath the days of redemption and salvation and the days as so said of the punishing of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth who have refused to turn unto Me through faith in the only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah who have by Me been found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the Judging of them the days of the punishing of these Nations have as said afore only Just begun and as so said as is revealed and set down in My Holy Word Law and the prophets of past ages and even at this time shall be punished by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT. The signs now of which have been and are seen throughout the whole of the Earth. Thus as afore said and now say I again saith the Lord God of a certainty these days of the punishing of the Nations shall indeed as begun shall not end until Judgment day dawns and the only Nations that I in wrath and anger shall Passover are those Nation who obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets. Thus it is that these days now come upon all of the Earth are set for the fall of many down unto the dust of the ground even all of those who were unrepentant in the days of grace and mercy and all of those in these days of the punishing of the Nation who have refuse to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are so set down in My Word. Thus as so said in the remaining days of grace and mercy did I Judged the Nations of the Earth and found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality and corruption but not only guilty of these sins crimes and transgressions but also guilty of the destruction and pollution of the environment caused by the miss use of the Earth’s resources by Me placed in the Earth for the good of mankind that the misuse thereof  hath resulted not only in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation but also is the cause of many the terminal illnesses and diseases now suffered by mankind especially by the vulnerable of mankind even the young and the very young that if the resources of the Earth had not been misused would not have resulted  in and early unavoidable death. Thus as I have Judged the Nations of mankind and found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments so to have I found these Nations guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments even also have I found the governments of the Nations and especially this Nations Government having been found failing in their responsibility given in the beginning by Me to all of Mankind to not only care for and protect the creatures of My creation; of which many have I found guilty of failing so to do; but and also to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the poverty stricken and the destitute the homeless and the outcast the orphan and the refugees within the gates of their Nation but especially guilt in the failing of their responsibility to care for and protect their young and very young and the vulnerable of their Nation from those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus it is as the days of grace and mercy have ended and these now are the days of the punishing of Nations thus Judged by Me as so said in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT shall I saith the Lord God strike all the Nations of the Earth with whirlwinds and fire by great storms and cataclysmic Earth Quakes by Volcanic activity in many Nations never afore having suffered there from with great storms tornadoes hurricanes floods and the moving of the Earth causing great landslides of the increased heating of the Earth by the Sun so much so that the Earth surface will become as hard as rock unable to give of its bounty and followed by drought, plagues, famines and  pestilence. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even SOUTH KOREA as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn as afore said from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON of GOD.

 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment