Wednesday 6 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD IN #WRATH AND #ANGER JORDAN SHALL BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT FOR HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith Lord God and the only true MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD the only true saviour and redeemer of all of those of Mankind and Israel who have accepted MESSIAH IMMANUEL by Faith as their saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb who upon having revealed unto them the true state of their soul and their final destination if remaining unrepentant unforgiven and dead in trespasses shall be upon being Judged upon  Judgement day if found guilty of all of their sins crimes sins transgressions committed in the breaking of all of MY Holy Law and commandments and of Original sin shall be cast into the bottomless pit forever have thus sought of Me saith the Lord God and Holy One of Israel  forgiveness of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and especially of Original sin have had revealed unto them by the Spirit of all truth Holiness and purity even the Holy Spirit that first before they can be forgiven they must repent of Original sin and of all of their sins crimes and transgressions for without repentance of all sins crimes and transgressions there is and can be no forgiveness of sin and thus upon been forgiven by Faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL by His shed blood; He being the eternal Passover Lamb; shall be cleansed of all of their sins crimes and transgressions especially original sin thus then all who believe in and accept the MESSIAH IMMANUEL as their saviour shall become in My sight Holy Pure and Righteous and by Him shall be given the gift of eternal life. Thus it is that only by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD can any of Mankind  be cleansed of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments, especially of Original sin the first sin committed by Mankind in Eden’s Garden . Thus it is as so said afore that without the forgiveness and cleansing through the shed blood of the Messiah there is and can be no salvation or redemption. Thus it is and shall be as I have Judged and found all the Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law so shall I punish each and every Nation found guilty of so doing as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments that they should  be punished, even as I have thus far already punished those Nation of the Earth upon which hath descended the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger as it shall descend upon all of those Nations having been thus found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as I shall punish this Nation JORDAN so shall I as Judged punish all of the Nations of the Earth one by one without exception.  But let Me remind thee that no matter what, as I saith the Lord God have so said that I would have Judged all the Nations of the Earth and upon having found all guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law of great wickedness corruption immorality evil and iniquity and guilty of the pollution and the devastation of the environment resulting in the deaths and cruel injuries of a multitude of the creatures of My creation and of which also hath and doth even at this time cause the unnecessary illnesses and deaths of many of mankind so as Judged and found guilty thereof so accordingly shall all be of the Nations be punished according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments and Moral Law all of which is revealed and set forth in My Word Law and the prophets especially My Law and Commandments as delivered by the hand of Moshe/Moses. But in as far as all of the rest of Nations of the Earth are concerned so shall all as Judged be punished in wrath and anger death and destruction having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it is that having begun as Judged to punish all of the Nations of the Earth  so shall I continue to punish all of the Nations of the Earth found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of great wickedness immorality lust iniquity unrighteous and of abandoning the natural use of their bodies for that which is against nature in that in the beginning created I male and female so that they could come together in Marriage to become one flesh in the birth of their offspring each having the characteristics of both of their parents. Also having found these Nations guilty of worshiping graven images of wood and stone for as afore said in My Law thou shalt not make unto thyself any graven image, nor bow down to them, nor worship them even of things in Heaven upon the Earth or beneath the Earth upon pain of death. Thus as so said afore all of the wicked unrepentant fallen Nations shall be by Me as Judged punished one by one  not only with the full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger but by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement thus it was that I Judged all the Nation individual was so that if I found any of the Nations thereof righteous and Holy in My sight I would have in Judgment Past over them and instead of wrath and anger blessing prosperity and peace but as I warned that if repentance and obedience was not forth coming that the full fury of My wrath and anger would descending upon all the Nations thus found to be unrighteous in My sight by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment.  Thus as afore said if JORDAN and any Nation was by Me  found to be Holy and righteous in My sight I would have indeed in Judgment Passover them and bless them and caused them to prosper in all that they did upon the face of the Earth but having found them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and found unrighteous in My sight and full of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality the pollution and devastation of their environment the neglecting of the needy especially the young and elderly the sick and disabled the poverty stricken the refugee and the immigrant especially this their Government  and the Governments of all of the Nations of the Earth and their Local authorities having been found also guilty of the sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws then of a certainty the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall indeed descend in punishment upon this  Nation and all of the Western Nations . Thus as I promised so gave I a period of grace and mercy so that any Nation could turn from off breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Laws repent be forgiven of all sins crimes and transgressions especially of Original sin and be saved and redeemed by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but having  in that time of grace and mercy they chose not so to do even repent and turn unto Me forsaking all sins crimes and the transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin. But now that the period of grace hath ended the offer of salvation and redemption rejected and all of the Nation having been Judged the full fury of My wrath and anger in punishment shall descend upon them all by Earth quake whirlwind and fire by Hurricanes and great storms never afore seen upon the face of the Earth by droughts and famines by plague and pestilence by floods and Tsunamis thus it is by these words do I so warn all of the Nations of the Earth of the coming final Judgment day and the punishment due to the all of Nation thus far Judged and those to be Judged that none no not one Nation upon the face of the Earth shall escape being by Me; as Judged and found guilty; punished by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus is at this time I shall having Judged all of mankind punish all the wicked rebellious unbelieving Nations that are and have been found guilty of break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and cast them all into bottomless pit and the land of forgetfulness to be remembered no More.  But for My Peoples sake and all of those the world over who do believe in and follow after the Messiah and do by faith do My Will as is done in the Heaven of Heavens even in the Kingdom of Heaven and do Love Me with all their hearts minds and spirits; or as thou doth put it souls; I have shorten the days of wrath and anger death and destruction known as the day of troubles destined to come upon the Earth but as said afore many ask how is it that I can Judged and Punish in a day all of mankind past present and those yet to come and the answer is simple and profound that when time ends and eternity begins and Judgment day dawns time exists not only eternity and as I AM THAT I AM, am eternal and infinite in My being and am in every place at once not only just throughout the Earth but in all of the creation I can cause all of mankind to come before Me in an instant as it shall be done when the final Judgement day dawns all of mankind shall be individually Judged by Me saith the Lord God at the same and in the same instant as so shall they all be punished even all of  those found guilty of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and towards each other all shall be in an instant cast into the bottomless pit. Thus it is mankind before they fell enjoyed eternity and after falling became limited by time and space the passing of time the corruption of the flesh day seasons time forever changing and ending in death and the grave in as far as the flesh is concerned it shall return unto the dust from whence it came and of the soul or spirit of mankind is immortal and in coming before Me to be judged  if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments, moral laws and original sin shall be cast into the bottomless pit for all eternity. As so shall all those who by faith having been redeemed by the only true Passover Lamb MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD enter into My Heavenly Kingdom before My Throne in My presence forever having in their hearts peace beyond all understanding infinite  peace blessing happiness and everlasting life in eternity time having ceased to exist and then it is that the old heavens and Earth shall be rolled upon as one rolls up a scroll being no longer of any further use to be cast into the fire and like a new scroll that is brought in to be written upon the new heavens and Earth  shall be likened unto the unrolling of that new scroll to be written upon the creation of a New perfect heavens and perfect Earth where death destruct decay unhappiness war famine drought hath no place and as is written in My Word the lion shall indeed lay down with the lamb and at child shall play safely with all the creatures of the New creation of which the Earth shall indeed be world without end.  But I command all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth to get their House in order for it shall be if they do not I shall saith the Lord God shall get their House in order for them before and in Judgement when Judgement day dawns and thou of the Nations shall know what it is to suffer the full force of My wrath and Anger! Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I unto this Nation even JORDAN if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surround this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also upon all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment