Thursday 7 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD # HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS ITALY SHALL BE PUNISHED IN THESE END OF DAYS BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

       Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD as so said afore that there is and never has been and never shall be any other Name under Heaven whereby any of Mankind and of Israel can be saved from My wrath to come upon all of the Nations of the Earth and upon all of fallen and unrepentant of Mankind in Judgement both of the living and those resting in their graves when My Judgment day dawns except by FAITH in the Name of the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD who is the only true saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanses from all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments especially first of inherited Original sin inherited from Mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve. Thus say I unto all of the Nations of Mankind and especially unto this Nation ITALY all of creation is Mine and belongs to no one else even all of that of which Mankind calls the Universe of which at the centre created I saith the Holt One of Israel the Earth Sun and Moon and upon the Earth by the Word of My Mouth I brought into existence all of the creatures of My creation and the body of Mankind whose bodies I created from the dust of the ground and breathed into their bodies the breath of life even their Immortal souls of which were created in Mine image and as I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens from dust of the ground created the bodies of Mankind since the fall upon the death of their bodies they have and shall return unto the dust of the ground from which they were created and their souls they themselves shall enter into eternity to come before Me to be Judge upon Judgment day for all of Mankind shall be held to account for all of their Life upon the face of the Earth even all of their thoughts word and deeds especially in as far as obedience to or the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments especially in as far as My Moral Law is concerned. Thus say now that the Judgment day for all of mankind is about to dawn and thaw he th last great battle hath been fought and the last day of the end of days closes. Thus saith the Lord God as I upon the Earth created Mankind and the creatures of My creation also created as said afore at the centre of My creation created I the Earth Sun and Moon and in the Heavens all of the planets and stars and all the wonders of My creation were and have been created as a witness to the glory My Holy Name and of which remains uncorrupted by mankind for mankind as said afore and I at this time emphasise Mankind shall never be able or allowed to wander beyond the confines of what mankind doth call this Solar system even beyond the Earth and the Moon yes indeed mankind’s scientists with their gadgets and toys have sought and thus far failed to discover the secrets of My creation; named by them the Universe; as I have ordained it to be since the beginning in eternity. Thus say saith the Lord God of all that is was and ever shall be warned if Mankind seeks  to explore and export their conflicts beyond the confines of the Earth and Moon shall provoke My wrath and anger to descend upon all of those Nations that seek to do so, so much so that they will cease to exist. For thus saith the Lord God and Holy One of Israel all of mankind’s wickedness corruption immorality the disobedience and breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Mankind’s war mongering is and shall be confined to the Earth. Thus far I have allowed mankind through scientific instruments and gadgets to search throughout My creation. But Mankind’s scientist scientific curiosity shall lead to their own downfall so say I to all of Mankind that the whole of creation shall be beyond mankind’s reach until this creation hath ended and the Heavens and Earth have been created anew of which now is even at the door and ready to enter once opened thus as afore said the Judging upon Judgment day of all of Mankind and the Nations of mankind is as so said ready to dawn. Thus as said and revealed that the days of grace and mercy have ended and that the days or wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations hath begun the signs of which have been and are seen throughout all of creation as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets that they would do so at this time and according to My will and purposes as so ordained from the very beginning to be accomplished at this time and in these that are now the last and end of days and also as the day of Judgement draws nearer and nearer so shall these signs as the last day of the end of days draws so shall they increase until Judgment day itself dawns and the Judging of all mankind begins. But be assured that as I have so said in as far as the four mightiest Nations of the Earth are concerned so shall it come to pass for this also have I ordained to come to pass upon the Earth in these last days from the very beginning. Thus now it is that having as Judged found all of the mighty Nations of the Earth  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Holy Moral law and one already having fallen so shall I at this time because the remaining three Nation remain unrepentant of all sins crimes and transgressions and of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments  and in the days of grace and mercy have rejected the offer of salvation and redemption by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD I shall cause by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger the remaining three to fall down unto the dust of the ground to be no more remembered upon the face of the Earth for when once fallen the memory of them shall descend into the land of forgetfulness. But not alone shall I punish these Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also shall I punish ITALY for the committing of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity but first I shall punish the Mighty Nations Governments for having found them guilty of failing in their God given and electoral duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even of the sick the terminally ill the disabled the widow the orphan the blind deaf and dumb the elderly the outcast the destitute the poverty stricken and the strangers within their gates seeking refuge having fled civil war famine and persecution but more so shall I punish this Nation along with the Mighty Nations  Governments for failing to provide by any and all means adequate care and protection for the young the very young and all the vulnerable of this and the Mighty Nations of the Earth against all of those who would seek to harm abuse or murder them either directly or by neglect thus say I indeed those that I find guilty of failing in their governmental responsibility to protect not only the young the very young and vulnerable but all the innocent of the Earth I shall in Judgment not hold any found guilty guiltless but shall upon being Judged hand them over unto the Angel of death to be cast into the bottomless pit forever and at this time and in these the last and end of days punish them most severely for these shall come to know what it is to fall into the hands of the only true and only Living God of whom I AM and to suffer the full fury of My wrath and anger descending upon them full measure for My punishment shall reach beyond the flesh unto the very depths of their souls in this life and for all eternity in the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of the fires of everlasting torment. Thus as so said the Nations now that have by Me been Judged and the days of grace and mercy having ended remained unrepentant  of all their sins and crimes and transgressions so shall saith the Holy One of Israel the full fury of My wrath and anger be poured forth upon them all full measure for as so said once the days of grace and mercy have end so shall begin the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of all the unrepentant Nations upon all of the face of the Earth for thus as so said and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets that once these days of grace and mercy have ended then the times of repentance forgiveness redemption and salvation will as so revealed in My Word come to an end and only wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations of all of the Earth shall remain until that last great battle is fought and thereafter when at the end of days My Judgment day dawns. But as so said this Nation and all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth having been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity at this time shall I punish by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quakes and great storm hurricanes tornadoes cyclones floods tsunamis tidal waves followed by drought famine caused by the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the Earth making it as hard as rock refusing to give of its bounty followed by plague pestilence and uncontrollable diseases thus as I have so said repentance having by the Nations not forthcoming then there only remains until Judgment day at the end of days the punishing of them in wrath and anger one by one even all of the Nations that exist upon the face of the Earth. But say I unto all of the Nations upon the face of the to get their House in order for it is and shall if they do not I shall saith the Lord God get their House in order for them before Judgement day dawns and thou of the Nations know what that means. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even ITALY and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD by Faith even the only true eternal Passover Lamb.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment