Monday 4 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD HAITI SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN AS JUDGED FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

     Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD the only true saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses all of those who have believed in and accepted the MESSIAH IMMANUEL by Faith as their saviour from inherited ORIGINAL sin and from all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments of which for the breaking of least of them the penalty thereof is death both spiritual and physical and at the end of life on Earth upon in  Judgement being found guilty of original sin and the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments shall be by the Angel of death cast into the bottomless pit wherein as said the flames of everlasting torment burn forever. For it is that without the repentance forgiveness and the cleansing of Original sin there is and can be no salvation or redemption. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation the heavens and the heaven of heavens of which created I at the very centre of My creation the Earth Sun and Moon first the Earth and all that lives moves and have their being thereon and then as so said created I in the Heavens the Sun and Moon and fix the path of the Earth around the Sun and the Moon around the Earth and in the heavens created I all the stars in the heavens fixed in their place, all of which are greater in number than mind of Mankind can comprehend or imagine even greater in number than all of the grains of sand upon the  sea shores of all of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it was that I created saith the Lord God the Sun to govern the day and the Moon to govern the tides of the seas and oceans and of the seasons of the lands of the Earth thus it was in the beginning I form that which mankind calls Galaxies of which are the centre the womb of the stars from which they are born for as birth death and the grave descended upon all of creation cased by the fall of Mankind in Eden’s Garden so did birth death and the grave descended upon all of the stars and galaxies of the Heavens thus as the Galaxies as Mankind names them so also doth black holes become at the end of the life of the stars and their grave. So as I give life to Mankind at birth and take it in death so also is it with the stars of the Heavens. Thus as it was in the beginning that I created the stars and all of the wonders of the Heavens and upon the Earth’s surface created I saith the Holy One of Israel the seas oceans and upon the lands forests mountains and the herbs of the fields  and caused the rain from the Heavens to descend upon the Land to water it and become the source o fall of the lakes  rivers and streams upon the land and upon the land and in the oceans and in the air created I all the creatures of My creation to live move and have their being and to multiply and cover the face of the Earth with their offspring as they were commanded so to do. But the  chief of My creation was and is the creation of Mankind in Mine own image in mine own image created I Mankind  both male and female and gave them dominion over the whole of My creation and though fallen Mankind’s soul, self,  personality though corrupted by the fall yet still retains My Image and thus as they fell and were cast out of Eden’s Garden and the curse of death and corruption fell upon all of My creation  so also descended upon Earth the beginning of days of which now as so said afore many a time is soon to come to an end when My Judgment day dawns after the close of the last day of the end of days thus as it approaches in these days of wrath and anger so for the Love and sake of all of My people even the redeemed of the Lamb throughout all of the Earth from the beginning of time and for My People Israel’s sake the days of wrath and anger have by Me saith the Lord God been shortened for if I had not done so then no flesh would or could have been saved. But yet as Israel hath strayed far from Me yet still there shall be in these days of wrath and anger death and destructing plague and pestilence a remnant shall be save redeem and made Pure Holy and Righteous in My sight who upon having been convicted of sin righteousness and the Judgement  to com shall repent of all of their sins crimes and trespasses committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and commandments and of Original sin and shall be by Faith  cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD as shall the remnant of Israel be saved and forgiven of their breaking of Covenant with Me at the foot of My Holy Mount by the hand of Moshe Moses My friend and servant when afore time before their breaking thereof kept Covenant with Me in the purity of their heart and mind when they were one with Me in Spirit and truth and thus it shall be that that remnant saved by Me shall at last enter into the Kingdom of  Heaven therein to dwell throughout all of eternity with all of those who are the saved of the Lamb who have passed into eternity who now dwell at My right Hand. But now as so said these being the days of wrath and anger wherein all the Nations of the Earth having been as judged  by My Just Judgment found guilty of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Moral law and of great wickedness evil iniquity Immorality and corruption also of the pollution and devastation of the environment by the misuse of the Earth’s resources given by Me in the creation of the Earth of which hath resulted and is still resulting in not only the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation but causing many of the diseases and illnesses suffered by mankind especially terminal illnesses, thus it is and shall be that those I have saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens found guilty of the misuse of the Earth’s resources at this time and in Judgement in no way shall they escape their punishment by My Hand which is their Just Due and in Judgement they shall not by Me be held guiltless but shall indeed suffer the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger and the casting upon having in Judgment upon Judgment day been found  guilty of all of their crimes sins and transgressions by the angel of death cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment  wherein the worm dieth not nor the flames thereof go not out forever. But it is that HAITI and their GOVERNMENT shall suffer My wrath and anger along with all of those Nations and Governments that have failed in their God given duty and responsibility to not only meet the needs of the needy of their Nation but also all the needy of the Earth especially all of those in need of the  other Nations even the poor downtrodden destitute poverty stricken war torn persecuted starving men women and  children of the Nations that do constitute two thirds of the Earth’s population. For it is that the one wealthy third of the Earth’s population could have done as so said afore so much to alleviate their suffering but because of their mean selfish attitude the spending of their excess wealth upon exploratory fruitless projects of which profit or feed no one except to satisfy the curiosity few, have done so little others freely and willingly they shall at this times and the days to come before Judgement day suffer the consequences thereof of their inaction in the meeting of the needs of the needy of the Earth thereof. But as said and so say I again and set down in these words that I saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel and of all of creation shall not hold the guilty guiltless in the Judgment even all of those who have been found guilty of causing the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation through the pollution and devastation of the Earth’s Environment. Thus say I as so said afore I shall punish all the Nations of Earth according to the Judgment given when I Judged all the Nations of the Earth and found them guilty of breaking all of My Laws and Commandments even with whirlwind and fire by great storms tornadoes hurricanes Earth Quakes and volcanic activity in many place especial upon all the Island Nations of the Earth also shall I punish the Nations with  floods tsunamis tidal waves the height of the tallest buildings of mankind but it is that not only shall there be Earth Quakes upon the land but in the seas and oceans of the Earth followed by the increased Suns heat scorching and drying out the Earth so much so that no crops or vegetation shall grow therein and shall cause many streams rivers ponds and lakes to dry up causing massive drought and famine resulting in plagues disease and pestilence. But say I unto all of the Nations upon the face of the to get their House in order for it is and shall if they do not I shall saith the Lord God get their House in order for them before Judgement day dawns and thou of the Nations know what that means. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD..  But and as afore said thus shall it be in as far as the punishment of all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even HAITI and to all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment