Wednesday 27 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD #OMAN SHALL IN THESE END OF DAYS BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

              Thus saith the Lord God and the only true saviour the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD whose shed blood doth cleanse all who by Faith accept and believe in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL as their saviour cleanseth them from Original sin and all of the sins, crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus say I AM THAT I AM unto thee the Holy One of Israel and the creator of all that is was and ever shall be. Thus it is that I saith the Holy One of Israel especially abhor and condemn those who break any or all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law thus it shall be that those found guilty of breaking any or of them shall in no way escape My Just Judgment unless they have repented in the days of grace and mercy and by Faith have through the MESSIAH IMMANUEL’s shed blood become the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD this being the only Name under heaven whereby any of mankind and ISRAEL can by Faith be saved, redeemed and thus escape My Wrath and Anger to come upon all of the wicked and unrepentant of the Earth guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments. But there are some sins crimes and transgressions which if committed there is and can be no forgiveness of which is set down in My Word Law  and the Prophets and those guilty committing those sins are given up to their own lusts and hardness of heart and thus are set to be as Judged by My Just Judgement upon Judgement day at the end of days cast into the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment wherein is the blackness and darkness and wherein is heard weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth and the burning is that of deep regret of having reject the salvation and redemption offered when upon the Earth. But it is at this time as said as I have searched out the other Nations by Me as Judged and are upon finding them guilty due to be punished so have I search out this Nation even OMAN unto perfection to see if any in this Nation are upright in heart and pure in spirit and are pure in thought word and deed and have by Faith been redeemed and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin through the shed blood of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL and thus having as Judged found none and having found them all guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and commandments and guilty of great wickedness the pollution and devastation of this Nations environment and the habitation of the creatures My creation that exist in this Nation and the neglecting of the poor the down trodden and the needy of the widows and the elderly the homeless and the orphan the destitute and poverty stricken by the Government of this Nation who are also guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and guilty of failing to provide adequate protection and care for the young and the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation from those who would harm abuse or even murder them unless they have as so said in the days of grace and mercy repented of all their sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and Moral Law and have been washed clean by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb by faith even the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD the full fury of the all consuming whirlwind of My Wrath and anger shall descend upon this Nation even OMAN but having said that and as afore said I have no joy in the death of the wicked and did give a time of  grace and mercy wherein if any Nation convicted of sin especially Original sin and of all unrighteousness wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments could have repented and turned unto Me by faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD and had purposed to follow after and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments then it would have been that I would have for the sake of all of those of this Nation that had repented and by Faith in the Messiah had been saved and redeemed by the shed blood of the Passover Lamb I would have withheld from causing to descending upon this Nation the full fury of My wrath and anger, but the majority having rejected the offer of salvation and redemption by refusing to believe in and accept the MESSIAH IMMANUEL as their saviour and thus remaining unrepentant and guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and continue to disobey and break all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law and committing of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity thus as  the days of grace and mercy have ended and these being now the days of wrath and anger so shall I punish as afore said this Nation by whirlwind and fire Earth quake and by great storms tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis floods followed by the increased heat of the Sun bearing down upon the land causing it to become as hard as rock unable to grow crops causing famine and drought followed by plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases  But now it is as I have Judged and am punishing the Nations of the Earth that, that which is befalling the Nations now being by Me punished is but the beginning of My wrath and anger that shall descend upon all the Nations As Judged found guilty and unrepentant of Original sin and all the sins committed in the breaking and disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as the punishment which their Just due to be by Me punished to the full extent of that which is demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and thus the punishment now to follow that shall befall all the Nations of the Nations guilty and unrepentant of Original sin and all the sins crimes and transgression of breaking and disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  shall be as so warned far worse than that which is now descending upon the Nations thus Judged by Me and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and warned if those Nations did not repent and turn unto Me through the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments that I would in wrath and anger punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth and as hath the Nations and at this time this Nation even OMAN remained unrepentant of a certainty I shall punish them all in wrath and anger  by as afore said whirlwind and fire by Earthquake and great storms by hurricanes and tornadoes by floods tidal waves and tsunamis by the increased heat of the sun drying out the Earth so much so that nought will grow therein leading to drought famine plague and pestilence and unstoppable disease even far greater than those I caused to strike the wicked and unrepentant Nations gone before even Sodom and Gomorrah, Egypt, Babylon and upon all the wicked Nations that have perished by Mine own Hand that are no more even those of South America whose remains litter the Jungle thereof thus as so warned the punishment that shall now follow the one gone before this one shall be that of which I fore warned all the Nations of if they continued to break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and committing great wickedness evil immorality corruption and iniquity even the breaking of all of My Moral Laws as so set down and revealed in all of Holy Word Law and the prophets even a recession and economic depression far worse than that which came about in the nineteen thirties even the great depression. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But it is even at this time I shall give the Nations of the Earth a means of escaping My Wrath and anger in punishment to come upon all the Nations of the Earth and especially upon this Nation OMAN and upon all of the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of My Moral Law and obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of he Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all harm alarm and all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. Thus saith the Lord God if the wicked unrepentant Nations of the Earth continue disobey My Holy Law and Commandments  and refuse to repent of Original sin and turn unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD I shall strike those Nations with Earth Quakes Tsunamis devastating floods and volcanic eruptions but not like normal volcanic eruptions but like unto that which hath struck ICELAND but not on the surface thereof but shall strike deep below the Earth surface where the oil fields exist thus it is that magma shall erupt through underground fissures and flow into the oil field’s the result of which thereof thou knowest even the devastation of the oil fields they strike.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment