Friday 22 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE #SON OF GOD HAVING FOUND #RUSSIA AS #JUDGED GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN RUSSIA SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH THE MMANUEL SON OF GOD Saviour, Redeemer and eternal Passover lamb whose shed blood alone cleanseth all who believe in and trust in Him as their saviour from all of the their sins crimes and transgressions even those who have upon believing have repented and been forgiven of Original sin and the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for it is that without the shedding of blood there can be no remission or forgiveness of sin. But say I this warning do I give unto thee that unless those of mankind who profess to be of Me have been cleansed and forgiven first of Original sin through the cleansing blood of the Messiah no matter their profession of faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD they are not of Me and shall not be saved  from My wrath and anger to come upon all of the fallen wicked rebellious sinners of Mankind that have broken all of My commandments and are by inheritance guilty of Original sin who shall in Judgement upon being Judge and found guilty shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven but shall suffer being cast into the bottomless pit for all eternity along with all of those covenant breakers of My People Israel especially those who refuse to restore the House to My Holy Name upon the place where once it stood. Thus as said saith the Lord God and Holy one of Israel only those who have been forgiven and cleansed of Original sin and the breaking of My Covenant through the blood of the MESSIAH THE MMANUEL SON OF GOD of Mankind and of My people Israel are the true children of the Living eternal God saith I AM THAT I AM even I who says and it comes to pass commands and it is done in all of creation even according to My will and purpose as is revealed in My Word. I it is saith the Holy One Of Israel who hath created all of Creation  and all that exists therein by the Word of My Mouth thus by the Word did I create the Earth at the centre thereof and the Moon to rule the night and the Sun the day also created I the stars in the Heavens and the Heaven of Heaven and did form from the dust of the ground mankind and all of the creatures that exist upon the face of the Earth I it is saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven who shall Judge with righteous Judgement when Judgment day dawns and the whole of Mankind shall come before Me to be Judged which shall come to pass now that the Judging of all the Nations of the Earth is complete and the punishing of the Nations as begun hath ended from the least to the greatest even until all the Nations of the Earth for their great wickedness corruption immorality and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for original sin have been punished more so for the breaking of My Moral Law which is set down and revealed in My Word. But not for these sins crimes and transgressions alone  shall I punish all the Nations of the Earth especially RUSSIA but for having as Judged found this Nation and all the Nations of mankind guilty of the pollution and devastation of the Earth environment but as so said I shall mainly punish as Judge all the Nations of Mankind and of Israel  for the breaking of all of  My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral law and for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption and for having found  this Nations Government  guilty of failing in their God given responsibility to meet the needs of  needy of their nation even of the sick the widow and the orphan of the homeless and the outcast the disabled the deaf dumb and blind the destitute and the poverty stricken the elderly and of those seeking refugee within this Nations gates but more so for this Nations Governments failure in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable from all of those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus for the failure of this Government to provide for the needs of the needy of this Nation and the protection of the young and the vulnerable of this Nation shall I in wrath and anger punish this Nation even RUSSIA and  its Government most severely at this time in these days of wrath an anger and of Jacobs troubles. But it shall be that I shall the more so punish those Nations Governments whose civilian population have and are suffering  poverty destitution and cruelty at the hands of their own tyrannical and cruel Governments and regimes of which indeed hath provoked Me in wrath and anger to rain down upon the heads of such Governments and Regimes death and destruction by whirlwind and by fire by Earth quakes and mighty tidal waves and great storms that shall wash clean the surface of the Earth of all such wicked tyrannical and evil governments which oppress their people and rob them of that which is rightfully theirs condemning them to a life of  poverty and destitution whilst they live in comfort, luxury  and security want for nothing even to the extent of denying them their God given basic human rights and freedoms for upon the Earth in Mine eyes all of mankind are equal and shall equally be Judged when coming before Me upon Judgment day at the end of days for when all pass from this life all they have acquired of goods possessed and wealth shall of a certainty be torn from their grasp and left behind even their bodies shall be returned to the dust of the Earth from whence they were created and as all of mankind within their hearts know themselves so shall they be known by all for in eternity all shall come into the light of My Just Judgement even into the light of divine truth which shall  search out unto perfection all upon whom it shines and on Judgement day shall shine upon all of mankind who are by Me to be Judged, Thus it shall be as said and I repeat I shall also punish most server all of the Nations of the Earth having been As Judged found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and unrepentant of Original sin and breaking all of My Moral Law and for the devastation of the Environment of the Earth caused by mankind’s pollution of the environment mostly by the Mighty western Nations of the Earth which hath resulted in the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation who are dying daily from the pollution of  the lands seas and oceans of all the Earth for mankind is either through ignorance or deliberately ignoring  the consequences of the pollution and devastation of the environment that  mankind hath caused. Thus as I have seen and have mourned the cruel deaths of the creatures of My creation it hath provoked Me to pour forth upon all of the guilty Nations from now on the full force of My all consuming wrath and anger in death and destruction especially when the creatures I have created are thereby returned to the dust of the Earth and in spirit do return unto Me  as I saith the Lord God am the source of all life and from Me the spirit of the creatures of the Earth come into being upon the face of the Earth and unto Me upon their death they return unto  Me I see and know the cause of their death natural or by mankind’s cruelty and hard heartedness for it is all the creatures though in the flesh suffer the effects of mankind’s fall yet in spirit and truth they are innocent of all sins crimes and the transgressions and as they go out from Me so in spirit they return unto Me. Thus it is as afore said that when the creatures of My creation suffer a Natural death it is known by Me and when it is a cruel death by the hand of mankind I know it and it is thence that My wrath and anger is provoked to the extent of pouring it out upon all of those in the past and at this time found guilty of committing  these crimes against the creatures of My creation and in the end upon the last day of the end of days  when all of mankind come before Me to be Judged upon Judgment day when all who are found guilty, not only for committing the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Laws but also of being responsible for the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation shall be punished as so set down in My Word  thus say I vengeance is Mine saith the Lord God of all of creation I who it is who hath created in the beginning  all of creation from the dust of the ground to the vastness of My creation so named by mankind the Universe of which I hold in the palm of My hand and it is I who shall repay mankind for all of the cruelty and cruel deaths of the creatures of My creation committed by mankind upon the Earth past present and in the time to come before Judgment day. But also as so said nothing in the whole of Creation is hidden from My sight from the least to the greatest all the words thoughts and deeds of all of mankind are known by Me and are set down in the book of Life especially the lives of all mankind from beginning until Judgment day dawns when as mankind comes before Me it shall be opened and read before all out loud as each and every one of mankind comes before Me to be Judged for they shall be known by all of mankind even as they know themselves for nothing that is hidden shall remain hidden for all shall come into the light of divine truth and be revealed unto all to the praise and glory of My Holy Name. But as so said I have Judged this Nation even RUSSIA and shall now that the days grace and mercy have ended wherein all the Nations were by Me given the chance to turn and repent of their sins crimes and transgression and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and through faith in the MESSIAH THE MMANUEL SON OF GOD be redeemed and cleansed by His shed blood even of Original sin and become Holy and righteous in My sight and would have been given the strength and will to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments according to My Will upon the Earth throughout the rest of their lives as it is done in My Heavenly Kingdom. Thus they having refused and having not repented and by Faith in the MESSIAH THE MMANUEL SON OF GOD been redeemed so shall it be that the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger as so said shall be poured out upon this Nation by Earth quake and fire by tornado and hurricanes by floods and tsunamis and thereafter by drought and famine by plague and pestilence as shall all the Judged and unrepentant fallen Nations of the Earth, they shall all become as chaff before the summer threshing floor ready to be cast into the flames of everlasting torment that burn in the depths of the bottomless pit forever. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even RUSSIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also upon all of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH THE MMANUEL SON OF GOD.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment