Saturday 23 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD #MYANMAR SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT FOR #HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. Thus saith the LORD GOD I in the beginning gave in loving kindness and mercy unto mankind a span of physical life and  a way whereby Mankind and the children of Israel could return unto Me and regain their first estate and that way was by Faith  in the promised Messiah to come that I would send to save My People Israel and all of those who would by Faith come to believe in Him as their saviour of which the promise was fulfilled in the coming of  the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD who by His teaching revealed the only way whereby any of Mankind and the Holy People could be saved was by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL when He offer Himself up to become the eternal sacrificial Lamb of God for all of those who had and would come to believe in Him as their saviour thus through His suffering and death upon the Roman Gibbet He saith the Holy One of Israel satisfied the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments suffering first the punishment due for Original sin and thereafter for all of the sins crimes and transgressions  committed  by all of those who had and would come believe by Faith in Him as their saviour and having satisfied My Just Judgement for all who believe shouted it is done and died being cast into the bottomless pit but He being the perfect innocent Lamb of God death nor the pit could hold Him thus when He was resurrected on the third day from the dead and the grave through Him all who had believed in Him where by Him resurrect with Him unto eternal life and were and are witnesses to the fact that there is by Faith in Him salvation, redemption and resurrection unto Everlasting Life in the Kingdom of Heaven at His right hand forever as was the descent of RUACH HAKODESH the HOLY SPIRIT WHEN HE DESCENDED upon His disciples or Talmidim at Pentecost and as have many since His resurrection and ascension have through His sacrificed upon the altar of grace and mercy by believing in Him as their saviour been saved from My wrath and anger to come in Judgement that shall descend upon all of the unrepentant wicked and fallen of Mankind having being found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all My Holy Law and Commandments and of being cast into the bottomless pit forever who upon passing from Earthly Life have ascended and shall ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven forever. Thus as afore said so say I unto thee again as is so set down and revealed in My Word Law and the Prophets the Earth is Mine and the fullness thereof, for all that hath doth and shall exist in all of the Earth is My creation and the work of My Hands even all of the creatures thereof and especially mankind the chief of My creation into whose hands I placed the responsibility for the care and protection thereof and though fallen and dead in trespasses and sins and the crimes of the  breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments as afore said having been by the breaking of the first commandments given Mankind was cut off from Me I being the source of all life this being then the first death and the second physical death at the end of Earthly life  when the body created from the dust of the ground returns there unto and Mankind ascends into eternity before My throne to awaited Judgement when My Judgement day dawns at the end of days, thus was mankind not only cast out of My presence but out of the garden in which I placed them upon their creation even Adam and his wife and though they were cut off from Me and dead in trespasses and sins;  yet the souls of mankind retained Mine own Image in which they had been created before time began wherein death the grave and corruption existed not and they were pure holy and righteous in My sight immortal upon the Earth. Thus it is that the Earth and the fullness thereof is Mine and Mine alone even all of creation and all that in it that doth exist even the Sun Moon stars galaxies and the wonders all belong to Me and to Me alone and is Mine to give to whom I please even as I did unto Abraham and his descendants forever gave I the Land of promise even all of the land upon which his feet trod and unto all of his descendants who followed after him even all of the Land of Israel and therefore none upon the Earth has any right to take it from them except Me Myself saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens as I have in the past so taken it from them by the  casting out of  them from the Land of promise for all of their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially for the breaking of Covenant with Me even the Covenant made in the wilderness at the foot of My Holy Mountain as I warned them many times that I would  and because of all of their sins many a time sent them into captivity the last of which was when the abomination of desolation was set up in the Holy Place even the Holy of Holies and Israel was cast out and dispersed amongst all of the Nations of the Earth and returned not until the end of the Last Word war even in nineteen forty eight by the Nation I ordained to return it unto them even as was so set down and prophesied in My Word even by the hand of a Northern Nation well favoured by Me at that time I having given them victory over all of their enemies. But it is though My have people have been return unto their own inheritance as promised to Abraham and his descendants forever yet My people refuse to return in spirit and truth unto Me renewing Covenant and being redeemed by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb and redeemer the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD for there is and never shall be any other Name under Heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be saved redeemed and made Holy Pure and righteous in My sight except by the Name of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. Thus it is as I promised never again to flood all of the Earth and set a sign of that promise in the heavens so I promised as is revealed in My word never again to cast out my people from their inheritance even the land of promise and thus as I have returned My people to the promised land so shall the promise be fulfilled. But nevertheless for their great wickedness and rebellion and the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Moral Law, if they repent not and renew not covenant and do not cleanse the Land of Promise from all that pollutes it of the Nations of mankind so shall My wrath and anger be aroused once more against My Holy People and though they be not by My hand cast forth from the land of promise yet shall I rain down upon their heads the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT but as said if My Holy People turn from off all of their disobedience of My Holy Law and Commandments and from off all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and return unto Me and be redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD I shall return unto them but is it not revealed in My Word that the Messiah said O Israel thou shalt not see Me again until ye say blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord God of Israel and as it is written so shall it come to pass. For it is if I say again if thou doth return unto Me and renew Covenant as so promised I shall return unto thee O Israel and shall bless and proper thee in all thou doest and shall dwell amongst thee and thou shalt be My People the sheep of My pastures and I thy God saviour and redeemer and if the House to My Name is rebuilt upon the place once where it stood then shall I return unto the Holy Of Holies the ARK of My Covenant containing the tablets of stone whereon is written My Holy Law and Commandments the Covenant being that if thou should obey them from the depths of thy heart and walk in them all the days of thy life that I would bless protect thee from all of thine enemies and prosper thee in all that thou doth do upon the face of the EARTH and as said afore surround thee around about with My presence and return unto thee the Ark of My Covenant that I Made with thee in the wilderness but if not as I did in the wilderness with those who rebel against Me in the wilderness so shall I do with thee. But say I unto thee as I said unto the Nations of mankind so say I unto thee O Israel as I have so Judged the Nations and especially MYANMAR so shall I saith the Holy One Of Israel as promised at this time in these days of wrath and anger punish thee O Israel not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and Moral Law but for all manner of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity for as I have said afore even at this time nothing shall remain hidden for all the secrets of mankind and of darkness shall be brought out in to the light even the light of truth to be seen by all. But it is that at this time I shall as so said punish this Nations even MYANMAR having been found as so said guilty of the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments and My Moral Law and shall be punished even as demand by My Holy Law and Commandments and by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. But not only shall this Nation be punished for the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments alone but as said afore for the committing of all great wickedness immorality and corruption and for the pollution and the destruction of the environment not only of the land but also of the oceans and seas rivers lakes and streams that have resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation whose blood cries out from the ground for My Just Judgment to strike down the guilty and cast them down into the bottomless pit, and sheol even into the flames of everlasting torment that burn therein forever, even as also doth the blood of those who have been murdered by the wicked immoral perverts of mankind who on Judgment day shall be denied the mercy they denied their victims and shall of a certainty be cast not only into the bottomless pit but of a certainty into flames of everlasting torment that burn therein forever without reprieve for My Judgment and punishment is not as mankind’s but is as said permanent and forever. But not alone shall I punish the Nations of the Earth found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments but their governments that have by Me found failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy and for all of  the crimes sins and transgressions set down herein shall these Nations and the Nations of mankind be punished in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement and by whirlwind and fire great storm and hurricanes tornadoes and cyclones by Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and by floods drought famine plagues and diseases so shall they all be punished. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even MYANMAR and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.

 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment