Tuesday 26 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #PAPUA_NEW_GUINEA HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN SHALL BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

       Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb whose blood cleanses all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments, My Moral Law and of Original inherited sin from all of those who have and do believe in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD by Faith as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah who seek to do My will upon the Earth as it is done in the Kingdom of Heaven having been by Faith given the strength so to do. Thus if as said; saith the Holy One Of Israel; the Earth was cleansed of all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandment,  My Moral Law and of Original inherited sin this Earth would become another Eden but until the dawning of the New creation and the destruction of this creation because of the present wicked fallen unrepentant state of Mankind that can never be so.  Thus as so said afore and set down in My Word saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel I it is who hath created all of that is was and ever shall be of this Creation and of that to come and all that doth and shall exist therein, even all of the stars, planets and the galaxies fixed in their place and in their course and at the centre of this creation created I in the beginning the Earth Sun and Moon and from the dust of the ground formed the body of mankind into which I breathed their immortal souls (self) created in Mine own image thus created mankind Male and Female in Mine own image and placed in the Garden I created Eastward in Eden as did create I all of the creatures of My creation into which breathed I the breath of life each according to their species even all that live and move and have their being upon the surface of the Earth to the Glory of My Holy Name. Thus as so said afore having begun to Punish all the Nations of the Earth even all of those having been as Judged by Me found guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law thus saith the Lord God it is that each and every Nation thus Judged and found guilty shall be punished in wrath and anger death and destruction one by one without exception even all of those of which having searched them out unto perfection if any were Holy and righteous in My sight and having found none no not one as so said I am purposed to punish them all according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down and revealed in My Word Law and the prophets. Thus it shall be as with the Nations already punished and due to be punished so shall I having Judged and found this Nation PAPUA NEW GUINEA guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law and also of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and of the pollution and the devastation of the environment that hath lead to the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation mainly caused by all of the Nations of the Earths industries and transport infrastructures that relies on so called Fossil Fuels; as named by the archaeologists and scientific community and that wrongly so; to power it that is owned and run by those who whose hearts are as hard as Nether millstone having little or no thought for the welfare of the planet and all of the creatures as well as the heal tans welfare of Mankind  their only concerns are their standard of luxurious and comfortable living bank balances, shares, profit margins, prosperity and their standing in the eyes of the elite of the World. The one supreme example of the state of their hearts and souls of which continues to this day and hath been as seen in the past wall street crash  in the suicide of failed company owners which took their toll on their families and friends left to fend for themselves and recently in the pandemic which ravaged the business community the work force was forced into joblessness sacrifices by their employers to preserve what was left of their standard of living and their bank balances so that when the pandemic ended and was over they could start all over again thus the question must be asked who suffered the most in this pandemic and the answer is obvious the sacked and redundant workforce and their families and who shall in this present crisis are going to suffer the most not the bosses of the business community but the ordinary people and their families of every Nation under the Sun. But soon this will all change when as said afore there is a time coming as so set down and revealed in My Word when the Earth’s resources begin to run out as they will certainty will soon begin to do so for the resources upon which this civilization depends for its existence; of which this modern civilization hath now become the slaves of in that the techknowledgey once a slave of humanity is now becoming its master because this civilization  cannot now exists without it for if it suddenly run out of the resources to power it this civilization would collapse and then what would the state of this technological civilization be? .But as so said afore the resources of the Earth are not infinite and the way in which they are being excessively used thus what remains has diminished to the extent that the recourses that remain means that they will not slowly run out but shall suddenly cease to exist and that doth not mean just the oil supplies but all of the resources that power this present civilization. Thus as I have so said saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens as I have Judged and found PAPUA NEW GUINEA guilty of not only breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but of the pollution and devastation of the environment resulting in as afore said the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation I saith the Holy One of Israel I punish this Nation and all of the Nations of the Earth in as so said wrath and anger death and destruction and shall in Judgement not Hold this Nation and all of the Nations as Judged and found guilty of so doing  guiltless as now it is that I shall at this time punish all of the Nations thus Judged and found guilty thereof with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by Earth Quake tornadoes hurricanes cataclysmic storms volcanic activity floods  tsunamis and tidal waves and the increased heat of the sun drying out the land causing drought and famine plagues and pestilence and unstoppable diseases.  Thus as this Nation hath sown to the wind the seeds of disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of being found guilty of the pollution and destruction of the environment the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation and of this Nations Government being found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation even the sick the terminally ill the widow the orphan the homeless the disabled the destitute and the poverty stricken and the refugees fleeing persecution and war and especially failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them this Nation and its Government shall indeed reap the whirlwind of My Hot displeasure and being punished with IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned; especially ISRAEL; as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to these Nation even PAPUA NEW GUINEA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and if ISRAEL renews Covenant with Me and turns from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation and especially ISRAEL My Holy People and Nation as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nations around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment