Friday 15 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD #CHILE HAVING BEEN FOUND IN THESE END OF DAYS AS #JUDGE #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD the only true Saviour, Redeemer and Eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses all of those of mankind and the Holy People Israel who have by faith  believed in and have accepted the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD as their saviour of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral law and upon having been forgiven  of all of their sins crimes and transgressions, especially of Original inherited sin; the cause of the fall of all of Mankind in Eden’s Garden by the Eating of the forbidden fruit by Mankind’s first parent who I saith the Lord God warned that if they did eat thereof they would die and thus upon being deceived by the Adversary did eat thereof and along with all of their descendants even all of the generations of Mankind spiritually died by being cut off from the source of all life even I Myself  saith the Holy one of Israel and at the  end of a span of physical life given by Me did die physically thus it was because of the fall of Mankind corruption death and the grave and the passing of days descended upon all of creation; are clothed in the righteousness of the MESSIAH IMMANUEL and have become saith the Lord God of all of creation and the Heaven of Heavens Holy, Pure and Righteous in My sight and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven forever. Thus say I unto thee even I AM THAT I AM The Holy One of Israel creator of the of all of creation  and all that exists therein even of the Earth Sun Moon and all the Stars of the Heavens fixed in their place and all of the Wonders thereof to the glory of My Holy Name especially the Earth created at the centre of My creation upon which I created all the creatures of My creation and Mankind the Chief of My creation  whose body formed I from the dust of the ground and breathed into their bodies the breath of life even their immortal souls created in Mine Image both male and female for the purpose of procreation in eternity before they fell being immortal having a beginning of days but no end thereof and as said afore upon falling being deceived by the adversary into disobeying My first Commandment committing Original sin the first sin and were cast out of Eden’s garden bring upon all of My creation the curse of death the grave and corruption and after a short span of physical life upon the Earth even three score and ten or more by reason of strength and everlasting spiritual death called the first death that of being as so said being cut off from the source of all life. Thus it was and is that upon passing from Earthly life the body having returned to the dust of the ground from which it was formed by Me all of the fallen unrepentant wicked immoral and corrupt of Mankind enter into eternity to await Judgement upon Judgement day and upon being found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of great wickedness shall be banished from My presence and the Kingdom of Heaven forever and cast into the bottomless pit forever this being the second and final death. Thus as Mankind fell immortality in eternity for mankind and all of My creation ended and upon the fall of Mankind  as said afore death the grave corruption and the beginning of days and the passage of time descended upon the Earth and upon all of My creation Thus it is that unless mankind repents of the first and Original sin and believes in and accepts the Messiah IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD as their saviour and redeemer at the end of their Earthly life shall enter into Judgement upon Judgement day and upon being Judged and found guilty of Original sin the first sin and all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments shall be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment. Thus since the promise of the MESSIAH and SAVIOUR to come was given after Mankind was cast out of Eden’s garden was fulfilled in the coming of the Saviour and redeemer even the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD who did suffer the punishment of My Just Judgment due to all of fallen of Mankind even death the grave and the bottomless pit for only all of those who would come to believe in Him as their saviour who when He came believed in and accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer and upon having repented of and been forgiven and cleansed of Original sin and all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking My Holy Law and Commandments through His shed blood were accounted in My sight Holy Pure and Righteous and upon passing from Earthly life did ascended into the Kingdom of Heaven as have all of those who after He came have upon believing in and upon accepting Him as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb have been forgiven cleansed and upon becoming pure holy and righteous in My sight saith the Lord God have ascended into the Kingdom of Heaven as shall all of those who shall come to believe in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb before the coming Judgement day soon to descend upon all of Mankind at the close of the last day of the end of days. Thus as was the promise fulfilment by His death and resurrection the Messiah the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD is was and ever shall be the only true Messiah saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb of all of those who were are and shall be the redeemed of the Lamb who have and shall ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven upon passing from the Earth. Thus it is and shall be unless mankind and the Nations of Mankind repent be forgiven and cleansed first of all of Original sin by faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD and all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments all of the unrepeated fallen disobedient breakers of all of My Holy Law and Commandments so shall it be that at the end of Earthly life they shall be sent to await Judgement day upon which having been Judged and found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments shall be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burn the Flames of everlasting torment without reprieve or escape. Thus it is as I have so revealed and have ordained to come to pass even at this time in the Judging and the punishing of those Nations found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so hath it and so shall all that is set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word, Law and the prophets as concerning the days of Jacob’s trouble shall be fulfilled for not only shall I punish the Nations in wrath and anger for having been found guilty and unrepentant of Original sin and the breaking of all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments thus now it is as the days of grace and mercy given to the Nations Mankind so that they could escape My wrath and anger to come in Judgment upon Judgement day have ended now I have and shall indeed as I warned take peace from off the face of the Earth and as so set down and revealed in My Word Nation shall rise up against Nation Kingdom against Kingdom and a man’s own worst enemies shall they be of his own house hold and family. Thus also now that the days of wrath and anger and the Judging of the Nations hath been fulfilled and the punishing of the Nations as Judged hath come upon the Earth so shall there be upon the earth a time of famine and not plenty a time of great storms  of hurricanes of tornadoes whirlwinds and fire a time of Earth Quakes and volcanoes in many places and Nations a time of plagues and pestilences a time of casting down and not of raising up a time of floods followed by drought a time of the failure of the Earth to provide of its bounty a time of great disasters striking all the Nations of the Earth as never afore been seen upon face of the Earth since Noah’s flood. Thus shall the hearts of many of mankind fail them for the fear of that which is to and shall come upon the face of the Earth even at this time and in these last and end of days when beginning at Mine own House and People and Nation shall the punishing of all of the Nations be fulfilled even unto perfection as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall not end until Judgement day dawns as is so set down and revealed in My Word. For it is and shall be that the all consuming fires of wrath and anger shall befall all of the Nations of the Earth as so Judged by Me and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and having been given in the days of grace and mercy opportunity to repent seeking of Me forgiveness and by Faith being redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah have reject that which was offered remained unrepentant wicked corrupt immoral breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and therefore due to be by Me punished full measure as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments of which as so said shall descend upon all the Nations of the Earth that remained fallen and unrepentant having been found guilty of breaking as afore said all of my Holy Laws and Commandments of My Moral Laws and Original sin of which without the forgiveness and cleansing thereof by the blood of the only true Passover lamb and Messiah there can be no salvation redemption or remission of sin. Thus as is herein set down so shall I now as said begin to strike all the Nations of the Earth as so revealed in all of My Word the Law and the prophets past and present as concerning these last days that remain before the coming of the end of days even the end of time when Judgment day dawns and all of the unrepentant of mankind are Judge convicted of all the crimes sins and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the verdict given the sentence pronounced and by the Angel of Death carried out unto perfection by the casting of all of the unredeemed and unrepentant into outer darkness of the bottomless pit where the worm dieth not and the flames of torment go not out forever. Thus it is at this time as with all the Nations thus far Judged so have I Judged CHILE and upon having found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments as are set down and revealed in My Word so shall I saith the Lord God punish this Nation according to the punishment as set down in My Holy Law and Commandments with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment but not alone shall I punish CHILE for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for great wickedness corruption and immorality and for the pollution and devastation of the environment resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation the protection and care of which I did in the beginning give unto all of mankind so to do until the end of time and of which I shall in Judgment  punish all of those who have neglected their God given responsibility for the care welfare and protection of the creatures of My creation. Thus I repeat the disasters set down herein shall of a certainty come pass upon all the Nations of the Earth unless those Nations guilty of committing these sins transgressions and crime against the creatures of My creation and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments have repented and turned unto Me through Faith in the only True Eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah redeemer and saviour IMMANUEL. But not only shall I punish this Nation having as judged been found guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but their government also having been found guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but also found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned CHILE as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.

 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment