Monday 25 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD#IMMANUEL HAVING #FOUND AS #JUDGED #CAMBODIA #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS CAMBODIA SHALL BE #PUNISHED IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

           Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD saviour of all of those who upon being convicted of sin, righteousness and the Judgement day to come and that they were dead in trespasses and sins and destined if in Judgement found guilty of not only breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments but of Original sin the cause of the fall of all of Mankind are destined in Judgment upon Judgement day to be after passing from physical life to be cast into the bottomless pit along with the Adversary and his followers for all eternity and that the only way of escape and to be resurrected unto Everlasting Life and to ascend upon passing from the Earth into the Kingdom of Heaven was and is to repent of all sins crimes and transgressions and especially of inherited Original sin the first sin and to seek for forgiveness and cleansing of all sins crimes and transgressions especially of Original sin for without the forgiveness of Original inherited sin there is and can be no forgiveness  of sin and no salvation or redemption and that the only way to be forgiven cleansed and redeemed is by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD even He who hath taken the place in Judgement of all of those who have believe and by Faith accepted Him as their saviour, suffering in their place the full fury of My Just Judgement and upon having satisfied in their place the demands of My Just Judgement they in Him have been forgiven and through His shed blood cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions; thus becoming in My sight saith the Holy One of Israel Pure Holy and Righteous in My ight and resurrected unto eternal life and upon passing from the Earth have and shall ascending into the Kingdom of Heaven at My right Hand; for as said afore without the shedding of blood there is and can be no forgiveness or remission of sin; thus as said afor and say I again that the path of salvation is set down in My Word and it is that only those who have eyes to see and are destined to walk that path can see in truth and in spirit what is written therein. Thus this is the only way whereby any of Mankind and of the Holy People Israel can be resurrected unto Everlasting Life and that way is My Way as so set down and written in all of My Holy Word Law and the Prophets saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even ADONAI ELOHIM the Holy One of Israel. Thus at this time say I unto thee that THE IRON ROD OF MY HOLY LAW AND COMMANDMENTS in the judging of the Nations of the Earth shall be strictly adhered to as shall the punishment that My Holy Law and Commandments demand to be executed upon all of those found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law but and specially guilty of Original sin inherited from Mankind’s fist Parents Adam and Eve who being deceived by the Adversary broke the first commandment I gave unto mankind and thereby fell and were cast out of Eden and from the source of all life who, as said afore I AM saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens through whom Mankind were given by promise a way by Faith of returning unto Me and being forgiven of Original sin and all the sins thereafter committed by mankind  even through the promised Messiah redeemer and saviour then to come of which was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah who was sacrificed upon the altar of grace suffering in their place their Just due punishment for original inherited sin and all the sins crimes and transgression committed in all of their lives upon Earth thus for all of those who had would and did come to accept Him as their only saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb there was given now ended a period of mercy and grace whereby if any of mankind and the Nations of mankind in being convicted of sin righteousness and the Judgement to come by Roach Hakodesh named by mankind the Holy Spirit could repent and turn from the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and repent of all their sins transgressions and the crimes in the breaking of any of My Holy Laws and commandments would have been able to do so but only by My way according to My Will as so set down and revealed and  set down in all of My Word and that is first in humility by faith in the only true the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and by seeking forgiveness of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and being cleansed by the  shed blood of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL counting His death as their death and His resurrection as their resurrection and from thence forth by faith in Him being given the strength and will to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments as are so set down in My Holy Word upon the Earth as it is done in the Heaven of Heavens even in all of My Heavenly Kingdom perfectly without hesitation by all of the Host of Heaven and that without having to be told so to do, I command and it is done say and it comes to pass as so shall it be so upon all of the Earth when the old hath passed anyway and all things have been created anew. Thus it is as I so warned all of the Nations that I would Judged and punish all of the Nations of the Earth one by one if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and reward all of the obedient Nations of the Earth with My Blessing prosperity peace and My protection from all harm and alarm and the temptations of the Adversary who goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour all who did and do keep and obey by Faith in the true Messiah IMMANUEL all of My Holy Law and Commandments. But as yet having found thus far none no not one Nation that is Holy and righteous in My sight and obey from the heart by Faith in the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMAMUEL all of My Holy Law and Commandments even after being given a period of grace and mercy wherein if they had so chosen to turn and repent from off breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and to obey all of them as so set down in My Word could have done so. Thus I am now purpose to apply strictly upon all of the Nations of the Earth the punishment My Holy Law and commandments demand as are so set down in My Word to the letter thereof perfectly for My Wrath and anger hath arisen against all the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged even the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger that shall indeed descend upon all those Nations thus far Judged that have been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of great wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the need of the Nations of the Earth by their governments spending their wealth on that as so said in My word that which is not bread which means spending it on the sustenance and provision received from the bounty of the Earth necessary for the survival of mankind not on the useless research into the vastness of space or the past or unnecessary  expansion of the transport infrastructure of the Nation that puts not food on the table nor bread into bellies of the needy. Thus say I because of the actions of mankind in the pollution and the destruction of the environment the Earth is on the verge of a cataclysmic manmade disaster that will see the population of the Earth shrinking by at least a third. First because of the pollution and devastation of the environment that shall result in plagues pestilence and unstoppable diseases and starvation and because of civil and National wars which first shall cause the population of the worlds poverty stricken war torn Nations to shrink by two thirds of its population and the population of the rich Nations shall shrink by a least a third thus because of mankind’s devastation of the environment and the miss usage of Nation resources material and economical and the cruel and unnecessarily conflicts that have arisen causing the deaths of countless thousands of innocent people,  My wrath and anger hath been provoked against Mankind and the Nations of the Earth not only for their destruction and the pollution of the environment but also for the abuse and misuse of the resources of the Earth that I created and place at the disposal of Mankind not only for the good of a few Nations of Mankind but for all of Mankind. Thus it is if Mankind is not willing turn and repent of the destruction and pollution of the environment and to change direction seeking to undo that which they have done and nurse the Earth back to full health, then the only answer is to force mankind to do so by the Iron Rod of My Holy Law and Commandments being applied strictly to all of the Nations of the Earth so much so that if any Nations breaks the least of them in wrath and anger death and destruction shall I punish those Nations that do so straightway. Thus did I not from the beginning command Mankind upon pain of death not only spiritual but physical also to obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments as so as it is written in My Word, hath it not  been prophesied to come upon the Earth He who is to rule all Nations with a rod of Iron even the Iron Rod of My Holy Law and commandments thus as these days have as prophesied come upon the Earth so shall all the days as prophesied continue to be fulfilled upon all of the Earth as shall the full fury of My wrath and anger continue to befall all the Nations of mankind and it would be wise of the Nations of mankind to read My Word in as far as this one is concerned for have I not said into the hands of this one have I placed the swift terrible sharp sword of My Wrath and anger with which He shall strike all of the disobedient and wicked Nation of the Earth at My command and thus shall it be that the all consuming fires of My  wrath and anger shall descend upon all of those thus so struck by My swift and terrible sharp sword straightway. Thus it is as with the Nations of the Earth so shall it be with this Nation even CAMBODIA as having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even CAMBODIA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Asian and European Nations especial upon all of those Nation who seek after war and not peace. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. Thus saith the Lord God if the wicked unrepentant Nations of the Earth continue disobey My Holy Law and Commandments  and refuse to repent of Original sin and turn unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD I shall strike those Nations with Earth Quakes Tsunamis devastating floods and volcanic eruptions but not like normal volcanic eruptions but like unto that which hath struck ICELAND but not on the surface thereof but shall strike deep below the Earths surface where the oil fields exist thus it is that magma shall erupt through underground fissures and flow into the oil field’s the result of which thereof thou knowest even the devastation of the oil fields they strike.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment