Thursday 21 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD HAVING FOUND AS #JUDGED #ALBANIA #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN ALBANIA SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD saviour, redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanseth all who believe in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL by Faith as their saviour from all sins of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and from Original Sin even all of those of mankind and the Holy People Israel who in spirit and in truth belong unto Me saith Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot. Thus say I at this time as I afore said as hath begun even punishing of all the Judged Nations of the Earth and of Israel who have been found by Me saith the Holy One of Israel guilty of Breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of Covenant breaking of which the punishment in wrath and anger  shall continue from this time forth until the close of last day of the End of Days when time shall be no more and all the Nations of the Earth shall be brought before Me to be Judged the guilty for breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin but more so for Israel’s breaking of the Covenant made in the wilderness by the hand of Moshe all who have been in the days of grace and mercy given the means of escaping My wrath and anger death and destruction to come and of escaping the being cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the fires of everlasting torment even by Faith in the only true Saviour and Redeemer the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD which was by all rejected and thus by doing so have remained unrepentant and dead in trespasses and sins and thus cut of from Me saith the Lord God who shall be upon Judgment day cast into the bottomless pit wherein the fires of everlasting torment burn and from which there is no escape or reprieve and as all the unrepentant breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments Covenant breakers and as those in Judgement found guilty of original inherited sin are cast into the bottomless pit so shall all of the repentant redeemed of the Lamb who have accepted the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD as their redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb and have by Faith in Him been cleansed of all sin crimes and transgressions especially inherited Original sin and of breaking Covenant  shall be in Judgment be Passed over by the angel of death and shall ascend into the King of Heaven forever saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be and even Ruach Hakodesh who works out My will in all of creation as is revealed and set down in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets past and present. Thus is set and immovable the paths of all of the redeemed and all of the wicked and unrepentant breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments one for the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true Passover Lamb and MESSIAH IMMANUEL the destination thereof being My Kingdom of Heaven forever before My throne at My right Hand and the other path which leads to the bottomless pit wherein the flames of everlasting torment burn is for all of the unrepentant wicked corrupt and immoral breakers of all of My Holy Law and Commandments who know not nor desire to know Me thus it is once each are on the path so chosen by them in either rejecting or accepting the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD as their Saviour Redeemer and Eternal Passover Lamb there is no going back or changing direction for both paths and destinations are as fixed and the stars in the Heavens. Thus it is and shall be as I have so warned all of mankind that the days of the pouring out of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger shall of certainty descend upon all of mankind and the Holy People who of a truth know not Me saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens nor desire to know Me whose end in Judgement is unless they have repented and turn unto Me by faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL is also as set in stone for as I said before that once the days of grace and mercy are ended then also are the days of repentance come to an end and the days of wrath and anger begun and the heaven of heavens shall as is so set down and revealed in My Word have become as brass towards mankind and the Nations of mankind and all that shall remain for the unrepentant and the wicked of the Earth is a but an awaiting of the coming of the End of Days wherein time no longer exists, only eternity and Judgment day; even as hath been by Me through My messengers and servants revealed unto all of mankind and the Holy People even of these days and those days soon to come upon the Earth even upon all of mankind go to My Word and search it out as concerning the days of wrath and anger to come and the signs upon the Earth and in the heavens that precede the coming of the days of wrath and anger death and destruction even the last and end of days and thou wilt see that by the signs now seen in the heavens and upon the Earth these days are now come upon all of mankind and the Holy People even upon all the Earth yea these days of wrath and anger death and destruction are now entered in and so they shall continue unto the end of days. But first as it hath been revealed in My Word as concerning the end of days  that each and every Nation upon the Earth must As Judged be punished even in wrath and anger thus it is now that none no not one can have any excuse before Me in Judgement  that they were not warned of the days of wrath and anger death and destruction to come and that they all have in being given the days of grace and mercy have had the chance to repent and through Faith in the Messiah could have escaped being As Judged found guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as so said given the chance to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD before the coming of MY great and terrible and dreadful day even of the out pouring of My wrath and anger that is now to come upon all the wicked rebellious immoral corrupt  Nations of the Earth and upon all of those of the Holy People Israel who are guilty of breaking Covenant with Me and any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and of the pollution and destruction of the environment by all the Nations and the Holy People that exist upon the face of the Earth who are also guilty of the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of My creation by the the misuse of the resource of the Earth that in the creation of the Earth I provided for the care and welfare of mankind and the protection of the creatures of the Earth the responsibility of which as so revealed in My Word I gave unto mankind and their descendants in the beginning, to care for and protect them all even until the end of time. Thus now as so said so shall I As Judged punish this Nation and the remaining Nations of the Earth as Judged by Me even ALBANIA having thus found this Nation guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Morals Laws so shall I punish this Nation with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT and with the all consuming fires of MY WRATH AND ANGER these now being the days of wrath and anger death and destruction the days of grace and mercy having ended, wherein all the Nations of the Earth shall be by Me punished one by one according to the punishment so set down in the Judging of them which is their Just due, not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall this Nation be Judged and punished but also for the pollution and destruction of the environment which has caused the injuries and deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation for all of the Earth and the fullness thereof is Mine and Mine alone to give to whom I have given it but with the strict command that those who posses it shall be responsible for the care and protection of all that exists thereon of all the creatures of My creation the command of which was given at the very beginning of creation and those guilty of breaking that commandment shall be accountable before Me on Judgment day. But also as I have Judged and shall punish the Nations so as Judged so shall I punish the Government of this Nation ALBANIA as I shall all the Nations Governments upon the face of the Earth having by Me been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the homeless the destitute the starving and the poverty stricken and those seeking refuge within their gates but and especially for the fail of providing adequate protection for the very young and vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But I shall punish this Nation more so in wrath and anger when once the days of grace and mercy have come to an end for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement and also with great Earth Quakes great destructive storms hurricanes tornadoes tsunamis tidal waves and devastation and destructive floods followed by drought and famine caused by the heat of the sun bearing down upon the land causing it to refuse to give up of its bounty and also with plagues and pestilences and uncontrollable diseases but so as said I have no Joy in the death of even the wicked but rather I would have had it that they all had repented of all of their wickedness and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Israel of breaking Covenant and turn unto Me by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even ALBANIA and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment