Sunday 3 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE #SON OF GOD FOR HAVING AS #JUDGED BEEN FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #PAKISTAN SHALL BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

             Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD begotten not made eternal in the  Heavens and by whom all things were created that were created in the beginning and the only true saviour of all of Mankind and the Holy People Israel for there is under heaven no other name whereby any of Mankind and Israel can be saved except by the Name of the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD Thus it also is saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel as I am one with My Son so also is Ruach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit one with both Myself and My Son and He it is who works out My will in all of creation and in all of the Earth as Ordained  by Me saith the Lord God from the very beginning in eternity. Thus say I unto thee even I who am the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be I who have by the Word of My Mouth brought into being all of creation even all of that named by mankind the Universe even all of the creatures thereof that live and move and have their being in Me upon the face of the Earth saith the Holy One of Israel especially mankind. Thus say I unto thee at this time as afore said in as far as the end of days and the end of the days of grace and a mercy and the beginning of the days of wrath and anger are concerned that I indeed shall apply the full weight of the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT upon all of the Nations of the Earth having been found guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially upon those Nation thus far Judged and awaiting punishment that shall indeed of a certainty be execute upon them all at this time and then thereafter any Land people or Nation having been found guilty of breaking any of My Holy Laws and Commandments in these end of days shall at the this time have descending upon them in punishment the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure. But since I cast mankind out of the Garden of Eden at the beginning of creation I have been not only lenient and merciful unto all mankind especially My Holy People after finding them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and unrepentant of Original sin, but no more shall this be so even as My Holy Laws and Commandment demand punishment as is so set down in My Holy Word and Law so shall THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT as said DESCEND upon the perpetrators thereof. Thus you ask how have I been lenient in the execution of My Just Judgment upon all those found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments and My answer hath been and is that the full fury of My wrath and anger have I thus far held back from punishing the Nations of mankind as they deserve to be punished but as is seen and revealed in the days recently passed that on certain Nations that have provoked Me to anger because of their great wickedness and the breaking of My Law and Commandments especially My Moral My wrath and anger hath been poured forth full measure upon them thus let this be a warning that no longer  will I tolerate the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and that in the breaking of them shall follow the punishment thereof that is their just due that shall indeed descend upon them especially now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of the Judging of the Nations fulfilled and now it is that the days of wrath and anger have begun thus as Judged so shall the Nations of Mankind be punished according to and as so set down in My Word, Law and the prophets  as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments even these now are the days as so set down, revealed and prophesied to come upon all of mankind at this time the first sign of the entering in of the end of days was the return of My Holy People to the Land of promise thus say I as is revealed in My Word as concerning these days now come upon all Nations of mankind and upon all of the souls of mankind of which shall of a certainty be fulfilled for My Will upon this Earth according as revealed in My Holy Word Law and the prophets shall indeed be done as it is in the Kingdom of Heaven of which is declared and repeated daily in a prayer so set down in My Word when one ask how should they pray unto Me saith the Lord God of all creation. Thus say I from hence forth all of My Holy Law and Commandments in the breaking of them the punishment as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets shall be strictly adhered to upon all the Nations of the Earth as so set down in My Word as so shall the punishment thereof be applied for as I saith the Lord God Am everywhere at once so can I and so shall I punish the breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments.  Thus again I say in the days to come it shall be as forewarned in My Word as concerning these days as afore said so shall all be fulfilled as so prophesied and set down in My Word by My servants the prophets of old and as so warned by My servants in these Last days now come upon all the Nations of the Earth. Thus as I have Judged even PAKISTAN and found this Nation guilty of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments so shall I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven  and the Heaven of Heavens as thus Judged punish this Nation to fullest extent of My Holy Law and Commandments  especially in as far as the breaking of My Moral Law is concerned this Nation PAKISTAN shall be most severely punished but not alone for the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality iniquity and the pollution and destruction of the environment of land seas oceans lakes rivers streams and the land thereof that hath resulted in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation of land sea and air especially land and marine mammals that in times past and at present have and are being decimated by the actions of mankind of which I shall not hold the guilty guiltless in Judgment nor shall I hold back in these days of wrath and anger and in the days to come the full force of My wrath and anger upon all the guilty Nations of the Earth shall be executed full measure as so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments. But as with the other Nations found guilty of failing to meet their God given responsibility so with this Nation also who are guilty of failing in their God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the poverty stricken and the destitute the homeless and the strangers within their gates but especially having been found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the Young and the very Young and vulnerable against those who would harm abuse kidnap or murder them thus this Nations Government having been found  guilty of the crimes sins and transgressions as so set down herein as with all the Nations of the Earth having been by Me Judged shall this Nation suffer the full out pouring of My wrath and anger in death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by Earth quake and great storms Hurricanes and tornadoes by volcanic eruptions and by floods of such ferocity that nought can stand in their way as has already been seen upon the earth and shall also be followed by drought and famine the increased burning heat of the sun, plagues,  pestilence and unstoppable diseases beyond the control of mankind. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even PAKISTAN if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and upon the rest of the Nations upon the face of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment