Friday 15 March 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #MALTA SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thu saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob unto thee

                          Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON of GOD the only true saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover lamb of all of those of mankind and Israel who have believed in and have accepted the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour, for there is no other name under heaven whereby any of mankind and of Israel can be saved except through the name of the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON of GOD. Thus it also is saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel as I am one with My Son so also is Ruach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit one with both Myself and My Son and He it is who works out My will in all of creation and all of the Earth as Ordained by Me from the beginning in Eternity. Thus  saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation and all that exists therein even all of the Stars and the wonders thereof to the glory of My Holy, especially the Earth created by Me at the centre of My creation along with the Sun and Moon, the Moon created I saith the Lord God to govern the night and the tides of the Earth and the Sun to govern the day bringing light and warmth to the Earth so that all the herbs tree plants and all the vegetation may grow and cover the land and that all the creatures of My creation may live and move and have their being  thereon and I commanded them to  go forth and multiplied and covered the Earth with their off spring. Thus when all had been done according to My will and purposes as so ordained from all eternity so created I Mankind in Mine own image even their living immortal souls and from the dust of the Earth formed I their body and did breath into their bodies the breath of life even their living immortal souls both Male and Female created I them and as I commanded  the creatures of My creation to go forth and multiply and cover the surface so commanded I mankind to go forth multiply and cover the Earth with their off spring thus mankind in the beginning before they fell were pure Holy Righteous and immortal upon the Earth. But they fell by being deceived by the adversary into disobeying  My first commandment and as warned so they died first spiritually by being cut off from the source of all Life even I Myself saith the Lord God of the whole of creation thus the curse of death, corruption, the grave and the passage of time entered into all of My creation  and thus it was after mankind was cast out of  Eden’s garden a span of life was given so that mankind could return unto Me and regain their first estate through the promise I in mercy and loving kindness gave of a saviour and redeemer to come who would provide a way back unto Me if they believed in Him by faith of which if they did it would by Me saith Lord God be count unto them for righteousness and thus as gave I the promise of a saviour to come so gave I unto mankind the days of physical life so that they could chose to believe or not in the coming Messiah with the warning if they did not at the end of days they would be Judged and if found guilty of not only of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments but of rejecting the only way back unto Me and unto eternal life which is by Faith in the promised Messiah that was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah even He who is was and ever shall be the only true Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON of GOD. Thus as mankind fell they brought upon all of creation the curse of death corruption the grave and the passage of time and for that reason I shall repeat putting before thee at this time that through the fall of mankind not only physical death descended upon Mankind  but as said first spiritual death which means that the state of the soul of mankind is dead in trespasses and sins and as said cut off from the source of all life even I Myself Saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even the Holy One of Israel and that death in as far as mankind is concerned is twofold first spiritual death after the fall in  Eden’s garden and second death after a span of Life physical upon the Earth. But it is that not only did death the grave and the passage of time fell upon Mankind and upon the Holy People Israel but upon all of creation. Thus have I saith the Lord God set this down again first to remind mankind of their true spiritual state in My sight from the fall and casting out of Eden until now and that the curse of death corruption the grave and the passage of time not only applied and doth apply to the Earth mankind and all of the creatures thereof but also to the whole of My creation called by mankind the Universe and all that hath doth and shall exist therein and it is that as these are the last days and end of days and the Judgement day is drawing ever closer  and the days of grace and mercy that began with the promise of a Messiah and saviour to come that promise having been being  fulfilled the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON of GOD who did by His shed blood redeemed all of those who repented seeking forgiveness by faith of all sin transgression and crimes and of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve and also all sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which was witnessed upon Messiahs resurrection of the graves of the redeemed of the Lamb being opened up who arose there from and appeared to many throughout the Holy City Jerusalem. Thus as so said as there was a beginning of days and the beginning of the passage of time so must there be of necessity an end thereof for there must be an end to death corruption and all manner of wickedness and evil and as death and corruption came upon all of creation so must this creation be brought to an end and a new creation begin wherein death corruption grave all manner of evil and wickedness exist not. Thus it is as all of creation is Mine and belongs to none other even all of that which mankind calls the Universe and all that exists in all of creation therein and mankind’s will is opposed to My will and purposes and My will must be done in all of creation as it is done in the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens and that I cannot and will not tolerate any disobedience to all of My Holy Law and Commandments then it is that all of those of mankind who have and do break all of My Holy Laws and commandments and refuse to do My Will and are guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Moral Law must of necessity after being Judged upon Judgement day be cast out and banished not only from My Heavenly Kingdom but from out My creation, banished to that place I created for all of the self willed disobedient breakers of My Holy Law and Commandments of mankind for mankind’s will is not My will and My Will not Mankind’s will. Thus it is that only those who have repented and sought for forgiveness and upon being forgiven have been cleansed from all sins transgressions by faith in the Messiah can enter My Heavenly Kingdom and be saved from being cast into that place of banishment the bottomless pit. Thus as it is with an Earthly parent so with Me for all of mankind are My creation and though disobedient and self willed are still My children and as a parent longs for the return of their children so also have I longed for the return of My children even all of mankind but though some have returned and changed their ways being forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and having been redeemed by the blood of the only true Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON of GOD, yet there are and have been many who have not and will not having passed from this life for which My heart grieves for those who passed from this life to that place from which there is no return even the bottomless pit like unto Earthly parents grieving the loss of a loved at their passing from this earthly existence for in life there was hope for all of the fallen of Mankind but in death there is no hope for any of them. Thus it hath been with the Judging of the Nations and the hope of their repentance and returning unto Me through the blood of the Messiah but as so said they will and have not done so and though I want it not I shall  punish all of the Nations of mankind according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments even all of the Nations of mankind that have by Me been Judged and as Judged due to be by Me punished at this time and in Judgment upon Judgment day not only those still upon the face of the Earth but also all who have passed from Earthly life who shall be brought there from to stand before My Judgment Throne to be Judged and upon being found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of original sin shall be banished to the bottomless pit forever. Thus it is that as so said there are yet many Nations as Judged that are due to be punished. Thus as I have Judge and am purposed to Punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and found wanting even guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and of great wickedness immorality and corruption and the pollution and destruction of the Earth’s environment so am I purpose to punish this Nation MALTA and as with the other Nations thus far as Judged and due to be by Me punished saith the Lord God of Hosts having  been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and also guilty of committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality so shall they be punished by the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger. But especially I shall punish this  Nations  Government for having been found by Me guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation of the sick the lame the disabled the homeless the orphan and the provision of shelter for the refugee fleeing civil war, persecution,  devastating poverty and  also guilty of polluting and destroying the environment especially the pollution of the seas upon the shores of this Nation by their inhabitants which hath and doth result in the deaths of the creatures of My creation as I am set to punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus already Judged and due to by Me be punished I shall by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger punish as said afore this Nation even MALTA. Thus it is I am purposed now at this time to punish the unrepentant Nations of the Earth and cast them down unto the dust of the ground so shall I saith the Holy One of Israel punish this Nation in like manner in wrath and anger with Earth quake whirlwind and fire hurricanes and tornadoes great storms and tsunamis  by floods the increased heat of the sun turning the ground rock hard  causing drought and famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases and with IRON ROD of MY JUST JUDGEMENT so shall this Nation indeed in the end be as so said afore cast down unto the dust of the ground to be no more. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even MALTA and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON of GOD.

 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment