Friday 16 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AS CONCERNING #BREXIT ALSO HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #TOGO #SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

        Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the heaven of heavens creator of the Universe and all that in it is even all of the Star and Galaxies and the wonders thereof even the Sun Moon and the Earth and all the creatures that live and move and have their being thereon and mankind whom I created from the dust of the Earth and breathed into them their living souls created in Mine own image I who it is that holds the Universe in the palm of My hand the palm of My Hand even I WHO I AM THE I AM THAT I AM who  met with Mosher in the wilderness to deliver unto My People and all of Mankind even all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even those Laws and commandment I have and shall in Judgment Judge all of mankind by unto perfection and who delivered My Holy Laws by Mosher’s hand so also it is who made with My people an everlasting Covenant and the fulfilment of a promise first given unto Abraham and his descendants forever and fulfilled by the hands of Mosher and Joshua by  the crossing over of Jordan by My People Israel into the promised land saith ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT and to whom I gave unto My people a promise now fulfilled of the returning of My People to the promised Land from which they shall never ever again be cast out and neither shall any take it by any means whatsoever from them for it shall be whomsoever seeks to take My Peoples Land from them they will have Me to deal with of which the only outcome will be death and destruction and a casting into the bottomless pit. But never the less now it is that I shall having Judged and found these Nations even Sao Tome and Principe and Togo guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments punish by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT unless they by faith repent and turn unto Me through the shed blood of the eternal Passover lamb the Messiah. But as said afore that the first shall be last and the last first so shall I deal with the issue of Brexit first, of which the those who voted to remain within the EU are seeking by any and all means to frustrate the will of the British people who in the majority voted to leave thus revealing the childish behaviour of those in the minority who voted to remain in effect acting like spoiled children who when their parents refuse to give them their own way begin to stamp and scream their heads off believing if they shout loud enough and stamp their feet hard enough in the end they will get their own way the difference with the spoiled children and the remainers is that no matter how hard they scream and no matter how hard they stamp their feet and no matter how they seek to alter the course of Brexit they will fail they will never get their own way for it is and shall be as said afore that the only Brexit that will be forth coming is that Brexit I have ordained to be delivered unto  the UK and the EU a Brexit as said afore that no one will like or want but all will deserve and get even as I have ordained it so to be even according to as so set down My will and purposes to the glory of My Holy Name. But one point must be made that if as thou wouldst put it the boot had been on the other foot and the leavers had lost the vote as was so in the past would have accepted the outcome graciously without any kind of protest whatsoever thus by their very actions the shameful character of those who voted to remain is revealed for all to see. But what has to be to the shame of the remainers is that they have allowed themselves to be manipulated by the EU who knowing if the UK eventually did leave on its own terms it would have a massive detrimental effect on the economy of the EU and the opposite effect on the economy of the UK because of its ability to dictate it own trading agreements with the rest of the World no longer being bound and fettered by  EU rules and regulations not to mention the loss of revenue the EU suffer loosing because of the reduction of exports into the UK which far outweighs it imports from the UK and  the tariff loses if fears loosing from the UK's trading with the rest of the World over which the UK has little or no overall control and like the rest of the EU Nations is subject to the rules regulations and laws of the EU central commission which is in effect another name for a central government that holds sway over all of its member parts. There is a saying that the worst kind of slavery is a willing slavery but the rest of the EU should be wary of the ambitions of the EU in seeking a federal Europe in that in the past many of the European central Nations have sought to resurrect the old Holy Roman Empire the Last of which was Charlemagne. But as so said these Nations have I found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments even Sao Tome and Principe and Togo and unless they turn and repent of all their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My holy Laws and commandments and are by Faith cleansed and redeemed through the shed blood of the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL then the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT for the breaking thereof of all of my Holy Laws and commandments when once the days of grace and mercy are at an end shall be poured forth upon them both unto perfection in the days of the punishing of the Nations about to descend thereon and then in Judgment upon Judgment day when all of mankind and the Nations of mankind come before Me on the final Judgment day to be Judged and if found guilty mainly of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be cast in to the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever without reprieve. But not only shall these nations be punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for the committing of great evil iniquity wickedness immorality and corruption also for the destruction and pollution of the Earth’s environment of land sea and air resulting not only the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation but and also thereby causing many of mankind to suffer debilitating diseases crippling and terminal illnesses of which no part of My creation is responsible for only the misuse of fossil fuels and Earth resources. But and also as I have with other Nations and their governments thus Judged condemned them for failing in their responsibility to provide for the needs of the needy of their Nation even and especially the young and the very young and the vulnerable in the provision of adequate care and protection from those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus as so said if the Nations of the Earth having been Judged and given the means and opportunity to escape My wrath and anger that is about to descend upon all the unrepentant Judged Nations of the Earth if they repent not and when the day of the punishing of the Nations begin and the Nations begin to suffer the full out pouring of My wrath and anger they will only have themselves to blame.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment