Wednesday 21 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF #HOSTS AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL CONCERNING #LIFE AFTER #DEATH THE RETURN OF THE #BODY TO THE #DUST OF THE EARTH AND THE #PASSING OF THE #SOUL INTO #ETERNITY TO AWAIT #JUDGMENT #DAYS #DAWNING REVEALED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thu saith the Lord God of Hosts unto thee I put before thee again as so set down afore even a Revelation given to My servants as concerning life after death for many of mankind asks the question what happens when their bodies die and return to the dust of the Earth of which many have sought to discover and answer and of which now put I before all of mankind the only answer as to what happens to the soul, mankind’s person, personality after the death of the body of which only one who hath walked that path and returned can truly answer that question.  Thus it is saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even the Universe and all that in it exists especially the chief of My creation mankind of whom I created from the dust of the ground and breathed into them the breath of life even their living souls immortal upon the Earth to tend My garden and to care for and protect the creatures of My creation forever. Thus say I that I created mankind in the garden with a perfectly true free will as I AM, so did I created them both male and female to go forth and multiply and the cover the Earth and all of creation with their off spring and as I so gave mankind the freedom of will so gave I mankind the right as thou wouldst say it to chose to obey or disobey Me with the warning that disobedience would result in mankind’s death and upon eating the forbidden fruit mankind chose disobedience and brought the curse of death upon all of creation for mankind being the chief of My creation and I having given mankind domino over all of creation thus making creation subject to mankind in all things thus as the curse of death fell upon mankind because of their disobedience to My command so for mankind’s sake was  the curse passed on to all of creation. Thus it is as I so said in My Word saith the Lord God of Hosts in the beginning I said unto mankind after being cast out of Eden's garden from dust were thy bodies created and unto dust shall they return. But it is that they themselves even all of their being their souls as is revealed throughout My Word do pass from this life to await Judgment day. Many there are that ask what happens after the death of the body this have I revealed and shown unto My servant that upon passing from this life and after crossing the river of death all come before he who holds the book of life wherein are written all the names of mankind from the beginning of creation to Judgment day when the great SHOFAR will sound to call all of mankind unto Judgement to be Judged both the quick those alive on Earth and the dead those who have passed on from their earthly life. Thus every one passing from their Earthly life comes before he who holds the book of life even he who thou wouldst call the Angel of the book of life it is he who asks the name of the person coming before him and when they say their name he it is who consulting the book of life reads out their name and ask them to confirm their name that they are the one who stands before him upon their reply to the positive he then points in one of two directions where there are two doorways and another Angel as thou wouldst call them wait in both doorways and after being directed to one of the two doorways are told to follow the Angel. Each doorway leads in a different direction one for the unrepentant unredeemed of mankind the other for all the redeemed of mankind both lead to a different destinations to await Judgment day. One leading to the bottomless pit the other to heaven both as said to await Judgment day the Judging of the righteous and the unrighteous of mankind when the sheep are separated from the goats the goats to be cast into the bottomless pit and the sheep to ascend into My heavenly Kingdom receiving their inheritance even they who are the sheep of My pasture the true children of the Living God whom I AM saith the Lord God of the Host the Holy one of Israel.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment